Reunited

Is It You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The walk to the theater was long and slow. As Shin Hye tries to compose herself, her tears threatning to fall down her porcilin skin. 

On the other side stood Min Ho searching for Shin Hye. From a distance he catches sight of a tall skinny girl. Squinting his eyes, he caught sight of Shin Hye. "SHIN HYE-SSI PALLI!! YOU"RE LATE FOR REHERSALS!!" He screamed across the building. 

Shin Hye looks up and quickens her pace towards Min Ho. He whips away her tears and plasters a fake smile on her face. "Mian Min Ho-ssi. I-" "Doesn't matter, we're late. Let's go!" He grabed her hand and ran inside the theater building.

"We are exactly 3 months away from performance day and we still have a lot to improve on. Sorry for calling all of you at such a short notice but thanks to our wonderful deen, we are going to hold a short performance teaser for our guest that have help support us with the production." The director stated. 

Si Yoon entered the theater, apologizing for being late. "Jwesonghamnida." He said bowing to the director. He replies with a simple nod and points to the other performers sitting on the floor.

"As I was saying, we will be doing a quick run through Act 1 Scene 3 since that is the only part of the musical we have down. I want Shin Hye, Min Ho and Si Yoon do a run through of the party scene. We will also play the first song after this scene. Arachi? Ka!" Immedietly everyone stood up from their seat and help set up stage. 

Min Ho, Shin Hye and Si Yoon went to the side of the stage and reherse their parts. "Umm...Shin Hye can I talk to you." Si Yoon asked Shin Hye. They went off to the side of the theater room. "What's up Oppa?" Shin Hye tried to converse despite the incident earlier. "Did you by chance...a-ani..uhh.." "What is it Oppa?" Shin Hye asked. Si Yoon debated with himself wether or not she knew of Yong Hwa and his past lover. 

"Did you by chance see Yong Hwa on your way?" He asked. Instantly her heart stopped beating. Everything around her froze and there she stood like a statue. Si Yoon, regretting his decision to ask her, tried to catch her attention. "Shin Hye! Park Shin Hye! Gwenchanayo?" 

"Ahh...Mian. Uhh..Aniyo Oppa, Wae?" Shin Hye respond, trying the best she can to remain calm. "Ahh...Nevermind. Mian for asking." Si Yoon knew well that she saw but he knew it was best to keep it to himself. "Kaja. We have to reherse the song." 

"Yong Hwa-ssi, mian for comming back without informing you...I just thought it would be a better idea I surprise you. Bogoshipo Yong Hwa." She whispered loud enough for both of them to hear. Yong Hwa, in shock of seeing her again, tried to calm down and try to find an escape. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter