This Is Not The End

Is It You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Neatly folding her clothes fresh from the washing machine, she came across the clothes she first wore on the first day of school. She chuckled lightly remembering how much of a child she was back then always having fanboys follow her everymove. But most importantly, when a certain fanboy captured her heart. 

Walking towards her from behind she lightly nudged her arm. 

"Shin Hye-ah igeo mwoeyo?" Zinni comes in pointing to the school news website.

"Huh?" Whisking the tablet out of her grasp. "CN BLUE holding a benefit concert in our very own theater stadium. Please come and support your collegues in our annual benefit concert...Wae? What's wrong with it? Shi Yoon mentioned it to me not too long ago."

"Ani! Not that babo! This!" Pointing at the zoomed in picture of Yong Hwa and Seohyun intertwined fingers with a glaring light placed on Seohyun left ring finger.

In complete shock, Shin Hye blinked her eyes a couple times before realizing what she saw. She couldn't believe her eyes. Is this what I think it is? She thought to herself. 

"M-maybe it's just a promise ring...Tch! Like I care! Zinni why do you bother with this junk?" 

In full distress, she stormed out the room before kneeling down in the corner of her room, crying herself to sleep. 

I thought it was over the first time. She thought to herself, her vision slowly fading away her concience.

"Yong! Chankanman!" Shi Yoon yelled across the lot.

"Ne Hyung! Jaljinaeyo? (How are you?)" He asked as he walked towards him.

"Yong!" Catching his breath before speaking. "Mianhae for not coming to practice lately. Our rehersals and classes have been keeping me busy running from here to there...How are the preparations for the concert?

"Okay. Just practicing here and there. Thanks Hyung for hooking us up last minute with the dean. I know it was a lot of work getting his approval, let alone be one of the few main acts."

"Aigoo!" Headlocking his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter