A New Leaf

Is It You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you like me?" 

Her heart stopped. It took a moment for her to finally register in her mind what he was asking her. Of course she liked him...Possibly even loved him if it was even possible to love someone within a week. Was it love at first grab? It didn't matter because in the end, this will finally answer her own heart. 

"Molla. Do you like me?" She countered back. With curiosity, she patiently waited for his answer. 

"Shin I-" Suddenly Min Hyuk came up behind Yong Hwa. Slinging his right arm around his shoulder he kindly greated Shin Hye

"Oh noona!! Hyung! Whats up with-"

"I was just about to leave." Takes her grip off of Yong Hwa and wraps her hand around her books. "Ill be going first."

Yong Hwa watched Shin Hye silhoutte walk off. From her reflection, he caught her breaking out in tears. But of course being the strong Shin Hye he assumed she was, she knew better than to show Yong Hwa how much she was hurting.

----------------------- 

The next couple of days were nothing but pure silence between the two. Shin Hye came to a conclusion that her relationship with Yong Hwa brought nothing but dissapointments. Like the saying, less expectations equal less disappointments. Thats exactly what she did. She was caught always around Si Yoon and it hurt Yong Hwa every day watching her slip off his fingers. 

Days turn into weeks and weeks turned into months. His interest for Shin Hye slowly disappeared and he found someone else to love. Or at least tries to love. 

---------------------

"Oppa! Let's eat out! You look like you lost a lot of weight." Seohyun points out to Yong Hwa slimming cheeks.

"Geurae Seohyun-ah? Kaja?" He lightly chuckles and takes her by the hand and walk out the gates of the university.

From the other side, Si Yoon and Shin He just came back feom their lunch date. Of course they became much closer through out the couple of months and yet Si Yoon still remain in the friend zone.

"Aigoo Shin Hye!! You need to work out! You finished all the bulgoggi on your plate includinf mine!!"

"Aisshh oppa!! It wasn't like you were going to eat it anyways! Plus I'm already stressing out on our unit exam and here you are adding on my weight?"

"Aigoo. I was just joking Shin. Can't take a joke?" Si Yoon said kiddigly. Ruffling her head before wrapping one arm around his shoulder. 

As the two couples approach, a sudden rush of silence between the two surpass their path. As if the world had froze, moving in slow motion, their eyes meet. From the corner of Yong Hwa's eyes, he sense the old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter