I Have Fallen...

Is It You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's you. Yong whispered to himself.

"Mwo? Did you say something?" Shin Hye said turning around leaving a dumbstruck Yong Hwa.

"Haha...errmmm...I said good night." He replied nervously as he rub the back of this head with his signiture grin. Shin Hye quickly ran inside her house. Aishh...That was close. He thought aloud to himself. About to leave her front door, Shin Hye quickly shuffled the door knob, and open the door. "Ahh..Yong Hwa chankanman!!" 

After bidding each other goodnight, they went their sepearte ways. Yong Hwa stuck in his train of thought holding Shin Hye's hand earlier that day. He grins at himself just thinking of the girl he just met not too long ago. Somehow I feel as if it's different. He repeated in his head, replaying the first time they encounter one another. How his jealousy rose when he saw her with another man. It was all there. I think I have fallen for you. 

Meanwhile, Shin Hye lay in bed as she look back to their conversation earlier with Yong Hwa. His words repeated in her head 'She was my first love and...It's hard to let go. But now I know who's the one for me.' And as time pass, she couldn't help but hold back her sudden giggles and blushes here and there. Then it occur to her what this sudden rush of feelings she started developing. Do I like him? Shin Hye asked herself aloud. Analyzing the subtile 'dates' and hand holding the past couple days, she felt more than just friendship. Aniya, aniya...She repeated to herself as she shakes off the thought. My heart is not ready to fall in love again. She reminded herself once again.

It was a long night for the two, laying bed with their bright brown eyes wide open. Their hearts racing and mind entangled in confusion. Ottokaji? They said to themselves, staring at their individual pictures they took of one another during their 'lunch date' earlier. Blushing at the thought of the close distance they stood together while taking the photo. 

------------------------------

The following day, Si Yoon came by the CN BLUE practice room, surprised to find Shin Hye standing by the drum set. Mesmorized by her simplicity and beauty, he slowly walked towards her way covered her eyes with his hands. Without thought, Shin Hye assumed it was Yong Hwa who had covered her eyes.

"Yong Hwa-ssi I know it's you!" She laughed as she grabbed his hands to take it off. Slightly disappointed of Shin Hye's response, he frowned but in a playful way.

"Yah! It's Si Yoon not Yong Hwa." Awkward from the situation Shin Hye placed herself in, she nervously laughed and quickly walked to the couch. Avoiding Si Yoon's gaze she respond, "Mian. I thought it was Yong Hwa since I was expecting him around this time." Shin Hye said trying to cover up the awkward atmosphere.

"Ahh..Gwenchana. Are you guys going out..on a date?" He jokingly asked her. Curious of their relationship, he was scared to hear her answer. 

For the past couple of days, Si Yoon had fallen for Shin Hye, despite how much time they had known each other personally.

"A-aniya, aniya. W-we have a project to do for one of our classes." Shin Hye nervously respond. Stuttering from the words 'date' and 'Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter