First Love

Is It You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their performance, Yong Hwa came down the stage and walked towards Shin Hye's table. Zinni made her way out of their conversation by going up to the other band members. The two looked at each other in the eye, seeing that it was their second time meeting one another face to face. Right when Yong Hwa was about to speak, Min Ho came running in, placing his arms around her shoulder. 

Taken aback by the sudden confrontation, Yong Hwa start to tense up. Min Ho comes closer to Shin Hye's face whispering,

" I never got your name miss?" Shin Hye quickly pushed his arm away from him, sending him a death glare. He pretends to step back in fear. Yong Hwa intervene in between their conversation and grabbed Shin Hye's hand. 

"That's my girlfriend you're holding." He defensively said, taking her hand in his.

They both walked out of the door leaving a dumbstruck Min Ho behind. They continue to walk out the cafe and out lit up streets of Seoul. Together, still hand in hand, they walk in silence until Shin Hye cleared and slowly pulled her hand out of his grip. Yong Hwa's hand felt empty after she took her hand out. 

"Ummm...Gomawo. You saved me this time and once again you grabbed my hand and used our fake relationship. Is this how we are going to end up meeting each other?" Shin Hye jokingly asked him. They both laugh, reflecting back on their past. 

Not really knowing where to go, they continue walking down the street. Passing by Yong Hwa's favorite restaurant, he treats her out. 

"To pay back my partial payment for you." She nod and entered the restaurant together.

Over dinner, they discuss in detail who they were as a person and how they both got into Seoul National University. 

"Wahh..Daebak!! You're a multi-talented entertainer. Why don't you persue becoming a doctor or something?" Yong Hwa asked, mesmorized by her great success stroy. She chuckles at his reaction and explained to him the struggle. 

"Although I am capable, I just want a simple life doing something I know I want to do every single day of my life. I mean anybody can be a doctor but I don't want to be stuck in a building treating patient's all my life." They continue their 'date'. Instantly, they become close friends, as if they have known each other since childhood. 

They both head back to the cafe which only had the CN BLUE group, Si Yoon and Zinni talking together. As they caught sight of the two love birds, Si Yoon and Min Hyuk immedietly approach Shin Hye. Surprise by their eagerness to meet her, she bows politely and greet them. They both introduce themselves before taking out their phones and taking pictures with the one and only Park Shin Hye. Min Hyuk mesmorized by her beauty started taking pictures and sniffing her hair. Weirded out by Min Hyuk, Shin Hye quickly hid behind Zinni back. 

"It was nice to meet you all. You guys had a great perfomance! I'm sure i'll be coming her more often." Shin Hye said, as she bid goodbye to each of them but keeping a far distance from Min Hyuk. 

As Shin Hye exited the cafe, Min Hyuk whispered dramatically towards the direction Shin Hye walked out of," Saranghaeyo Shin Hye-ssi!!" Yong Hwa who was most disturbed by his inner sasaeng fan, he slapped the back of his head to keep her out of his focus. 

--------------------

Meanwhile, Min Ho could not accept his defeat with Shin Hye. He knew for a fact that the two were not a couple. It was a given fact that she had no relationship statues on her Facebook, no selca's with him either or even hearing their names together. Knowning the popularity of Yong Hwa, it was easy to know who and what goes on in his life. This motivated him to keep his eye on Shin Hye. Shin Hye. You will be mine. He chuckles at himself before advancing himself to class. 

During theatre class, Min Ho was chosen as the main lead for the upcoming fall musical. Auditions were now open for leading ladies which earned the class a lot of yes and oohh's from the girls who were planning on auditioning. It wasn't a hidden fact that Min Ho had the charm that can melt anybody's heart, which meant many potential leading ladies ready to play out the most memorable moment they can have with their leading man.

Shin Hye was just as interested in the play just like the rest of them. But of course she had different reason why she wanted to become the leading lady. As much as she hated Min Ho's guts, she had to push through and attempt her way in the theater group to persue her dream. It's just acting Shin Hye. There's nothing to worry about. She said, assuring herself as she took simple breathes before listing her name on the try out sheet. Just in time Min Ho leaned against the wall watching Shin Hye list her name. Avoiding his attempt to talk to her, she quickly wrote her name and walked out the room but before she could walk any further, he grabbed her wrist pulling her towards his direction. 

"Aisssh!! Wae?" Shin Hye yelled in frustration. 

"I just wanted to greet you a happy day. Is that bad? Plus I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter