Drunk In Love

Is It You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa." She mustered up under her heavy breathing. He towards her, wrapping his arms around her shoulder's taking her in for his well known bear hugs.

"Gwenchana Shin Hye-ah...Oppa's here to protect you." He whispered in her ear softly. She indulge herself with his aroma, taking in a full whif of his scent, the very scent she will remember who had caught her heart just in time. Slowly looking up from their embrace, she caught sight of his slight grin. Tugging her own lips to formulate a similar smile. 

"There's my Shin Hye." He said pulling apart from their embrace before cupping her face with the palm of his hands. Just like that. Magic. She had fallen, yet again, for his spell. 

"Kaja Shin Hye! Oppa will take you out tonight!" Taking her hand in his as they charge at the opposite direction of the theater. 

"Mwo? But what about rehersals? And..."

"Don't worry about that. Plus you've been through some rough time, what can a couple of hours do to you?" He reasoned which easily perusaded her. 

My heart...it beats fast again...but not like before. She thought to herself, cluthing to her necklace, pacing her heart beat to a slower rate. He looked back at her with a wide smile.

"Kaja?" She simply nodded and away they went to a place unknown.

Meanwhile, Yong Hwa stood behind the trees as he watched his own best friend walk away in the hands of his girl. Well actually his soon to be girl. But given the chances that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter