Do You Like Me?

Is It You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Head throbbing from the heavy dose of alchol she took in last night. Slowly gaining back her concience, she awakens from the sweet smell of freshly brew coffee and cooked pancakes. 

"Ohh Shin Hye your awake?" Si Yoon said coming out of the kitchen with his black apron wrapped around his waist. Smiling widely while placing the plate of pancakes and eggs on the table. 

"Ohh..." She blinks twice before looking around her surrounding, only to realize she was not home. 

"Mian Shin Hye. You knocked out last night and I didn't know where you live so I brought you here at my apartment. I hope you don't mind."

Looking around cluelessly she responds with a simply nod before getting up from her seat. Supporting her head with her right hand, trying to walk straight, grasping parts of the furniture for support. 

"Still got a hangover I see." Si Yoon lightly chuckles while pouring coffee in one cup before setting it down. Shin Hye tries to stand up straight and starts walking towards the table, tripping on one of the sofa leg.

"Ahh!" Si Yoon quickly ran by her side, craddling her flimsy body in his arms before falling face front. Slowly her eyes flutter, quickly sobbering up from the closeness of their faces. By instinct. she immedietly grabs on to his arms, their face just centimeters away. Close enough to feel their own breath from one another. Heart racing from the sudden adrenaline rush, they stood there motionless. Eottoke? 

Dudug....dudug....dudug....

Immedietly Si Yoon stood up from his stand, clearing his throat before motioning to the set table."Aigoo Park Shin Hye. You sure can't handle your soju well." Recovering back from her fall, she lightly slaps his arm with her signiture scrunch up pig face.

"Pshh...Aissshh jinjja oppa!"

 "Errm...let's eat?" He said, rubbing the back of his neck, avoiding the awkward atmospher. 

Shin Hye silently nod, slowly making her way to the table. She takes her seat across from Si Yoon, placing a peice of pancake on her plate. Smoothering the top with syrup and chocolate, she the tip of her fingertip from the drop of chocolate syrup. Si Yoon chuckles lightly watching Shin Hye save the last drop of chocolate. 

"Wae?" She asked, chuckling at one another. "Nothing..." They continue eating breakfast having little talk here and there about the musical. 

"Um...Si Yoon Oppa....about yesterday I-"

"Gwenchana. It's only between us."

"Oppa...I know I shouldn't act this way. I mean there was nothing between us to begin with..Mianhae for being a burden to you last night."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter