Daesung went missing?

our secret

Its almost midnight and Daesung still not coming home making all of them dead worried especially Seunghyun.Few calls have been made but its all being answered by the network operator.They tried to call Daesung's parent's house but he 's not there and to make it worst his parents starts to get worried too.Seunghyun  lose his patient and suggest all of them to look for him.They agreed to trace Daesung's regular pathway and yelled his name but they still didn't found him.Seunghyun and Youngbae had constantly try to call and text him until finally both of their battery went dead and Seunghyun almost crushed the phone in his grip.

They had reached to an old abandon building that located a  bit far from their hostel and suddenly ,Seunghyun got a strong instinct to check on inside the building.Ji Yong and the maknae had a strong objection to his idea saying that Daesung won't even think to enter such kind of place while Youngbae just scanning around not agreeing to anybody.Ignoring the new couple, he entered the building by the entrance door ,trusting his own heart and fortunately, the door isn't locked.Youngbae is the second to step into the building with his hand tangled with Hyunseung followed by the leader and the maknae,clinging their life to each other.The building used to be a  hospital but had been abandon due to financial crisis.It have three level , long corridor and hundreds of rooms suits its title as a hospital.The lack of lighting inside the building except from their flashlight had make their works grow three times harder.

However, not so long after they stepped into the building, their eyes caught a strange noise from a corner.They got startled and moved closer to each other, their face showed a different reaction from terrified, curious and panic.Seunghyun shooshed the other to hear the sound better and he noticed the sound had slowly faded away.He smiled , maybe its just the wind he thought.Not even a single sec passed after he feel a bit relief,something had gripped his ankle making him lose his soul and shout with all his mighty voice.He turned to face all his fellow members and they were all gone , no longer behind him.He pulled his leg to make way himself out from that place, not even looking at his feet but failed as the thing had grab his calf and he stumbled to the ground.He feel so terrified that his whole body shaking and his heart beat like crazy.He can feel the sliding finger move to his thigh leaving his body all numb and unable to move.He prayed that all this was just his nightmare , closing his eyes hoping that when he opened them back , he would be on his bed and Daesung was on his side.Then he remembered about Daesung and his rational mind had finally return to his brain.He remembered that he had one flashlight with him and with thousand of prayer in his mind , he braved himself to point the flashlight to his bottom area in thought maybe the thing was Daesung that need help ( He watched to much k-drama ).He peed in his pants when he saw a clown with terrible make -up was clinging to his leg. Their eyes met and the clown smirked.His mind froze as his hands sticks the light from the torch flashed right to the clown killer-look face,The clown smiled bigger and Seunghyun found a familiarity in the smile.

''Daesung ?," The smile quickly vanished from the clown face and the light suddenly come from nowhere shining the whole place.A loud cheering 'Happy Birthday' was heard around him and he know he was ed.He adjusted his sight to the light and noticed all YG family members including the CEO was there and the other members was laughing and rolling so hard in the floor not far from him.He turned to the Daesung- in- comouflage- as- clown  and gave him the dead look.

''Heh..heh..Happy Birthday,hyung..its all Ji Yong's idea...,'' Seunghyun banged his head to the floor , hiding his face from the crowd.Ji Yong came to him while holding the cake as the crowd surrounded him.Seeing all their presence and hardwork, all his annoying feeling gone and he felt good for having a big family around him.He smiled and blown the candle as they clapped their hands.He turned around and smirked.He move to hug Ji Yong and grind their body together.

'' Hey Ji, i peed in my pants just now..,'' He whispered to Ji Yong's ear and Ji Yong's panic face was priceless.He pushed him away to examine his clothes , throwing  Seunghyun his death glare.

'' You , this is my favourite jeans...Seungri-yah lets go home, this bastard is ting on me!,'' Ji Yong dragged the maknae that busy stuffing his mouth with the cake out from the building and his cursing chant still can be heard along the way.Youngbae kept as much distance as possible from him , not wanting to get the same problem too but still congratulate him.The rest of the night, they enjoyed each other, eat and laughing but still no one dare to go a metre near the birthday boy.At the end of the celebration, the guest excused themselves one by one until they only Seunghyun and his favourite dongsaeng left.Youngbae had left early considering Hyunseung that had fell asleep in his arm while holding a glass of wine.

Seunghyun and Daesung proceed to clean up the place while joking with each other.

'' Hyung , ur face is priceless, u looks like u bricks..,'' Daesung's laughter fill the whole complex, echoed in every space and Seunghyun hope he could caught the addictive laugh in a bottle and store it in his pocket for his daily energy drink.He caught Daesung's head in headlock and they wrestled in the floor for a few minute until finally they run out of breath due to too much laughing.They lied spread open on the floor to regain their composure.

"Hyung, how do u recognize its me?,'' Daesung managed to utter his question between his pants and Seunghyun laughed again to see Daesung's condition.

'' Your smile is one in a million Dae...,'' He smiled and patted softly the boy's head , bringing himself to trace his index finger along Daesung's lips curve.Daesung's eyes followed the trace making it go squint.They fixed their eyes to each other as Seunghyun leaned closer to him.Daesung closed his eyes as he felt the latter's breath brushing his lips making his heart beat erratically.He opened his eyes slowly after he realised that Seunghyun was removing the red clown nose from him,something he differently pictured earlier.His cheek turn crimson red and he turned to face the ceiling to  hide his embarassement. 

'' This McDonald nose is too big, its blocking my way,'' Daesung turned himself to face the latter back, frowning over his statement.

''Your way to where?,'' Daesung searched for the other's eyes and saw something so beautiful inside the dark orbs.

'' To this..,'' And Seunghyun cupped his face and connected their lips together.

-------------------------------------the grammar was ,i'm so sorry---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------