Falling Apart

our secret

''Hyung ..I do think you better stop wandering around and ing sit now or I will tie you to the chair myself...you are making my head ache,'' Seungri said while massaging his temple.Ji Yong stopped in his track and threw his death glare at the youngest male of the group aka his boyfriend.

'' You know what ? That would sound so hot if we are not having a crisis right now...,'' He continued to smirk and lean forward to steal a  peck on Seungri's lips.Seungri managed to avoid the latter causing his face to land on Seungri's neck instead of his lips causing Youngbae to scoff away from them.

'' Get a room you two but wait, i know a suitable one, YG Headquarters !!! we are having a crisis of missing people here and both of you still have nerve to eat each other , not to mention in front of me and my innocent honey bunny Seungii , you two must have lose your mind ! ,'' Youngbae sudden nag leave the two mentioned member to pout.Hyunseung silently chuckled looking at them and when he noticed Bae wasn't looking at him, he raised his thumb for Seungri to see to mock him.Seungri stucked his tongue out to the latter which then be mistaken by Youngbae as a rude response to him causing him to get a second  not so pleasant lecture from the older member.

''Its not me who start it..Hyunseung purposely mocking me off !!.. Ji Hyung....,'' Ji Yong was annoyed when he realised what his boyfriend was trying to say and stand up to defend the boy.The two childhood bestfriend starts to bicker and get show off to each other.

'' Its not even Hyunseung's fault to do that, you two deserve it ! ,'' Youngbae was trying hard to defend his boyfriend although deep inside he knows what the latter did was wrong.His ego had exceed his sanity and the whole difficult time they experienced right now wasn't helping him to calm down.

'' Really Bae..so you are defending his rudeness to us especially to me , this band leader ?? Oho..hooo...what is going on with you ?? ,'' Ji Yong was fuming with anger with Seungri hiding behind his back. Seunghyun was sitting in front of them, watching them in silent.He was actually crying inside knowing that all this problem won't happen if he didn't take such a stupid decision before and now the band was starts to fall apart within just one day of the missing of Daesung and he can't do anything to fix it.

A sudden ringing of their hostel telephone caught their attention as all of them rushed to get the call.Seunghyun managed to get the handle first but being harshly taken by Youngbae with Ji Yong raising his middle finger at the eldest.He sighed and let Youngbae lead the call as he thought if the  caller was Daesung , he won't ever talk to him.

'' Hello ? Is this Daesung's residence ? ,'' The voice was not familiar causing Youngbae to throw Ji Yong a questioning look but proceed to hear the detail of call.

'' Well practically no..but yea..you..Ouch..,'' Youngbae hesitate answer causing Ji Yong to smack his head and mouthing him to just straight to the point.

'' Yea..yea..this is Daesung's residence ,' He stucked out his tongue to Ji Yong causing the latter to smack his head again for the second time.

'' May i know who is speaking? ..,'' The foreign voice starts to irritate them causing Youngbae to clear his throat and rolled his eyes.

'' This is Youngbae, his brother..,'' 

'' Are you for real ? As far as I know, Daesung don't have any brother...stop playing, if u don't know Daesung, don't act like you know..,'' Youngbae pulled away the phone from his ears, looking at it indisbelieve.He could feel his own blood boiling as he restricted himself from cursing thru the phone.Ji Yong's hand that gently caressing his back managed to calm his nerve before his hand being shoved away by the possesive Hyunseung.

'' Listen you little prick, i'm Youngbae, his band mate as well as his adopted brother and i know him more than anyone else you have ever seen him with so you better tell me where he is right now or .....

''Alright...alright...He's in the general hospital now, dehydrated with high fever..room 403, come here fast, the doctor need your sign to inject something into his body to low down the temperature...You..,'' Youngbae quickly hunged up the call and tell the others to get ready to the hospital.He saw hesitance inside the eldest eyes and hold his hand to assure him that everything is going to be fine.They smiled to each other which then joined by the awkward Ji Yong . Then, they call their manager as non of them had their license to drive the car.Fifteen minutes passed and now all of them are inside the car , on their way to the hospital.Youngbae was enveloping Hyunseung in his arm while Ji Yong was resting his head on Seungri's shoulder.Seunghyun was praying alone to Daesung's wellness and hope he still can fix every mistake he had done even if that means he need to leave the band.