the starting of everything..

our secret

It was  3 in the afternoon and all the six boy  was practicing a new dance  to be aired during their life documentary…everyone was on their nerves after  5 hours of non stop practice since 10 a.m,not to mention they have vocal class two hours before ..Hyun seung was making ‘’ one more hours then I’m quit’ face  while the other struggle to plastered a smile in front of Yang Hyung Suk  ,each of them was practicing physically but actually mentally wandered…….

GD’S mind:

Aaarghh, just pick the boy,he is so cute,look at his innocent face and his panda eyes,no need this stupid audition ,hes perfect!…please YG Appa… I  can’t stop from looking at him since the first day he stepped in the studio.His innocent face and his rebellious but cute personality had totally making me crazy.I don’t know how many times Bae caught me glance at the boy because I just can’t stop myself.No way I think I had become a gay now…

SOL mind:

What ‘s wrong with him ,is he a gay or what..this is the 16th time I caught him looking at the boy…I know he realize it but I just can’t understand why is he making it more obvious.I  don’t care if he really  a gay or biual or whatever they called it but please  with pride.Each time he look at the Panda boy,he will his lips like a hungry tiger and sometimes like a and  I swear it is really embarrassing.Aaarhh,Ji stop it…

V.I mind:

It is only me or they also notice that Ji hyung was stalking me…what am I thinking ,he is such a good friend to me and I shouldn’t have this kind of feeling.A strange feeling that make me blushed when being around him.God please I just want to be an entertainer please don’t get me into other problem…

D-lite mind:

I will do anything to be pick as one of the group to be member.I will prove to them and to my parent that  my talent is a lot precious than my look, Fortunately,the other guys were so supportive instead of the  fact that we are competing each other  for the same dream.They was so good to me especially the oldest contestant,the big Seung Hyun.He was taking care of me like I’m his little sister..yes I mean it a little sister not a little brother.Huh,he a lot more caring than my own parent..  I really  wish my parent was like him…..Yeah,I know ..it is impossible…..

 

T.O.P mind:

Now I realize why most of the senior entertainer mostly those singer hate the trainee system…it make me totally worn out.The tight schedule and the firm practice really make me mad.Luckily,I met Daesung,he was so funny and interesting .I’m really fall in love with him ,with his angelic smile,with his delicate face and his personality.I loved everything about him.Being able to stay by his side is the only reason why am I still torturing myself here.Hey,close your mouth..yup,I ‘m a gay and I have realized it since in the elementary school as I kept blushing when looking at my male senior body in the football changing room.You know I think the old trainee ,Ji Yong is a gay..I can tell by the way he look at Seung Ri .If it is true ,at least,I ‘m not alone this time…..

 

‘’TOP..are you by any chance try to torture your friends or what?  You  miss all your steps ,not to mention I catch your eyes on someone…..,’’YG hyung suk grinned while Top struggle to hide the clear blush formed on his cheeks.

‘’Now do it again and do not even dream to stop until 5 …got me?,’’ The other boy sighed ,could not hide their frustration while Top was practically receiving the death glare from Hyung Seung.The company owner step away from the dance studio leaving his role to Seven,the senior singer.Daesung took steps to approach Top  before he tap his shoulder ,startled him.

‘’Sorry, hyung…its ok..don ‘t worry about us, just focus in the practice and maybe Seven hyung will let us free earlier if we done well…,’’The younger boy smiled his significant smile .

‘’Hey…I saw you ‘re looking at Youngbae…hehehe….,’’the younger poke his waist while Top was making ‘what the heck ‘ face.

‘’Daesung,get back to your position…,’’Seven ordered the younger trainee to occupy his original dance position.The  boy  smiled at him and moves to follow the order.He was stopped by the sudden hand that reach out from Top grabbing tight his wrist.

‘’Dae….thank you…