sweat and sweet

our secret

''Hyung, your left leg is in the wrong place...,'' Daesung giggled while moved besides the eldest to demostrate the correct step.Seunghyun was in the verge of giving up as he had already practising the same dance step since yesterday and mentally cursed his body for the inappropriate misbehave.The rest of the members have already enjoying the dinner at one of his favorite restaurant besides their dormitory while he was still training hard to get the step right.Luckily his nicest dongsaeng had offered to help him and stay back  watching him over his dance despite of his own tiredness.Seunghyun was more than grateful for his kindness and kept wondering how someone can be as nice as him.

''Dae,im sorry..u should go home or join them for dinner,this is not gonna last anytime soon..,'' Seunghyun couldnt hide his guilthy over the younger boy and his determination to teach him the dance.Daesung turn to his back meeting the sorrow look radiated over Seunghyun's face.He walked back to the boy and hold both of his worn out hands while his eyes was searching for the other's dark orbs.He pull his signature smile and caressed Seunghyun 's hands.Seunghyun smile back,enjoying the warmth feeling coating his hands and his heart.After a few moments, Daesung took a step back and release the other's hand.Seunghyun flinched at the sudden lost of comfort and reluctanty let Daesung's hands go.

''Hyung, i haven't show this to anybody and i dont think i will show it to anyone but you seems like need it,'' Seunghyun frowned over Daesung's words and wonders what the sweet boy was talking about. Daesung's face turn to fifty red shades before he raised both of his index finges to the level of his chest leaving a little space between them.

Ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi.....
Eeldeohagi eeneun gwiyomi....

At the end of Daesung's show, Seunghyun had already rolling on the dance floor, pressing his stomach, spilling his laugh all over.This is too much he thinks, too much of cuteness and its slowly killing him. Daesung laughed along and fall besides Seunghyun.Their laughed echoed over the dance room and lasted over a few minute before they came to stop and stare deep in each other's eyes.Daesung's cheek was getting redder make it looks like a fresh tomatoes and Seunghyun was panting heavily to catch his breath.

''Daesungiii, you're sooo cute..i cant explain it with words..,'' Seunghyun almost yelled  before his hands make his own move to close his mouth.

''Ani..ani..u lie..i never show it to anyone cause it look so ugly, u must promise to not tell this to anybody even the members,even to Youngbae, arasseo??,'' Daesung face clearly show that  he really thinks the performance so ugly and Seunghyun was so confused as he cant see any reasonable truth behind that.Daesung was an aegyo king, a cute yet beautiful person, an angel.

''Dae..u should get yourself a new mirror, you are beautiful for God' s sake !!,,'' Daesung startled and starts to blushed again while Seunghyun was wondering if the boy can get himself any cuter.Seunghyun move his hand to caress the others hair and the boy throw his best smile.

''But hyung, you laugh!!!,'' Daesung protested while slapping Seunghyun's chest.The small gesture leave the elder's mind crazy,luckily some small part of his brain still functioning or he had kiss the person in front of him .

''So what? what is the right espression for that cute moment? isn't that is the purpose you're showing it to me? to make me laugh?,'' Daesung smiled and nodded, a cat got his tongue.

'' Dae..why are u separating the words member and Youngbae? Is he someone special to you? ,'' Seunghyun frowned and without his concious ,he had grab the younger's little fingers in his hand.Daesung frowned and a guilthy expression was written all over his face.

'' Ani.. ani..hyung..I didnt have anything with him, he's all yours, i know he is special to you more than us, the other member, so im afraid you will still tell it to him,'' Daesung was now playing with his own finger, bringing them to his chest.Seunghyun can see the boy was terrified and waiting himself to get scolded over the misundertanding condition.Seunghyun startled.

''Daesung, are you aware of what u are saying?, u know im a gay?,'' Daesung nodded like its the most normal things in the world but part of the boy still look afraid, afraid that Seunghyun thought he want to steal Youngbae away from him.He press his palm to the floor and raise himself to sit.Seunghyun follow his act and adjust his body so that he can have the full view of the boy.

'' Im a gay too yet i already had a boyfriend, he's my old classmate and live a few block from here, we always meet after we had breakfast,thats why i always left early in the morning, so that we can have our breakfast together before we go to work, i swear hyung, i didnt have anything with Youngbae,please believe me hyung,'' Seunghyun 's head spinning over the new information and for a few moment , he thought he  had lost his mind.Its not about Youngbae that shocking him but its about Daesung. For a second he felt so happy to hear that his most beloved dongsaeng is a gay,Daesung, the person he had wanted the most is also a gay but in another second, his heart was tossed apart to accept that the boy had already got a boyfriend,he couldnt processed the fact , he know he's crooked.Daesung's tears finally brought him back from his dissociative state as he rushed to get the boy and embraced him.Daesung was muttering his apologive for the thousand time and he wonders whether the boy was that innocent to notice the real person he love is Daesung himself not Youngbae.He was picturing which part of him that sign affecionate to Youngbae till the Daesung could make that conclusion .He was mentally slapped himself for not explaining further to Daesung about the accident a few days ago when Daesung thought he caught him glancing at Youngbae during their dance practise.

'' Dae,i didnt love Youngbae, i love someone else, you are idiot,you know that?,''Daesung slowly raised his face that buried in Seunghyun's chest and rest his wet eyes to Seunghyun's eyes.

''Really?? You didnt fake it to coax me didnt you? ,'' Seunghyun nodded and smile , hugging the boy's tighter. He didnt care if anyone see but he wont let anything interupt this moment, his precious moment when he fully had the boy in his arm.Daesung smile come back and Seunghyun swear he sees a rainbow form in the younger's eyes.Daesung get himself back and adjust his sitting position back to original.He brought the back of his hand to sweep the remaining tears puddling at the corner of his eyes.

He leaned forward and grab Seunghyun's hand.

''Hyung, do you mind telling me who's the someone else, i promise i wont tell anybody, is he one of the members?,'' Seunghyun chuckled over Daesung sudden brave approach although at the bottom of his heart he can feel a painful sting to answer the question.Daesung's bright voice over the question makes him wanna cry.He took a deep breathe to collect himself together as he sort his words.

''Ani..he's not one of the members..,'' Once again , his heart shattered over the lie he just made while Daesung smiled over excitement.

'' Awww.. hyung,tell me about him..,'' Daesung moved closer to him and he can feel slowly his body melting.

'' No..what are we, a bunch of gossip girl? and by the way, its already late,lets get home,'' Seunghyun avoid the younger's dissapointed eyes and proceed to stand.

'' But..but..hyung..what about the practice?,'' Daesung tugged the hem of his sweater and he tried to control himself from pulling the boy into his arm.He grip the boy's arm and pull him up to stand besides him. Seunghyun shooked his head while taking one of the drinking water.He let the water conquer his mouth territories as he mouthing tomorrow to Daesung.Daesung's shoulder slumped down and move to collect his own things.Seunghyun notice that Daesung only wore a thin white shirt so he gave his sweater to Daesung.Daesung smile shooking his head,politely handing back the sweater to him.

''Dae, its cold outside, just wore it for me neh?,'' Seunghyun starts to open the sweater's zipper to help/ force Daesung to wear it.

''But hyung you didnt wear long sleeves, they might see your body, i thought u didnt like it,'' Seunghyun nodded,reassuring the younger that he already alarmed of the fact.He smile thinking that Daesung really knows him, what he like and what he didnt.He love that charm the boy got.

''Aishh..its okay, no one outside in 3 a.m ,and im stronger than u , i can resist the cold,now i command you to wear it,'' He let his voice sounds a bit stern so that Daesung wont refuse again. Its works and Daesung quickly put on the sweater.Suddenly, Daesung remembers his old fluffy gloves he had left in his locker before and without a word , he rushed to get them leaving the dumbfounded Seunghyun yelling him to get back.

A few second later, Seunghyun reached him and smacked his head for leaving him before.He giggled and show him the glove. Without a word, he took the elder's hand and slide the pink beaded glove at both of his hand.Seunghyun tried to hold his tears and watch the boy clapped his own bare hands for successfully putting the glove on him.The glove was fit perfectly on him and he feel so warm wearing it.He still tease the boy how ridiculous will he looks like when only wears the glove instead of the full attire but he know he was so touched to the boy's concern.

Seunghyun offers his hand and they walk out to return home.The trip home was silent instead of Seunghyun  tries to steal a glance at the boy. He thanked the dark night that covers his crime and all the evidence of his love, his flushing red cheek.Seunghyun stopped their step when they reach their dormitory door, and faced Daesung.

''Dae, i wonder do you , no offence but do you really love that boy? ,'' Daesung smiled.

'' Its been four years till now and we still maintaining the love,and for me i do really love him, and i will till he dont need the love anymore,'' Seunghyun nodded, tried to hide his dissapointment.

''The boy is so lucky to have you,Daesung.,'' Seriously now Seunghyun was dead jealous over someone he never even see.Daesung smiled.

''Do love your boyfriend hyung?,'' Seunghyun blinked a few times and pulled out his key to unlock the door. Awaking the band members to open the door for them early in the morning wasnt such a good idea.

'' He's not my boyfriend, i wonder if he will be one day but i love him so much that i will to let him go,'' Daesung's heart sanked.He knows now his hyung's love was one sided love.He grip his hyung's hand and tell him that he is a great lover ,receiving a smile from the man. He want to ask more but the door have already open and spilling the secret is the last thing he wants in the world.He forget the intention and walked to his room that he shared with Youngbae, not before they bid each other with goodnight hug.Seunghyun knows he's not gonna able to sleep tonight cause he know all his hope to make the boy his has shattered.He didnt have any hope anymore for tomorrow.4 years is a ing long years....