Warn

our secret

''Hyung. stop calling me Riri,it makes me sound like a girl ,' the youngest flinched away from the leader ,moving far to the corner of the couch wanted to escape from the leader's grasp.

''No,its suits you,you look like a cute japanese girl to me...,''Seungri throw the cushion right to Ji Yong's chest,The leader giggled ,unable to contain his laugh as his tease works.

''Hyung,you ert.....,''Seungri grab another cushion from his back and are about to throw it the leader when the leader had caught his hand in the first place, looking at him with a wide round eyes,

''ert?!!! what was that all about...i only said you are cute just like them but why are you calling me ert,huh? unless you was thinking of....,''Ji Yong burst into laugh leaving the maknae with his cheek completely covered with an obvious red colour of embarrasement.He buried his face in the cushion,mentally slapping his own mind for ever thinking in that way.He stand up from the couch with the cushion still covering his face and walked away to his room leaving Ji Yong who now pressing his stomuch that starts to ache from too much laughing.Seungri slammed the door to his room ,startled the sleeping Youngbae and the ing Seunghyun.Ji Yong know he need to get his panda back, so he jumped out from the couch heading to the maknaes room .However,he stumbled upon an angry just-harshly get woken up Youngbae.

''Bae,didn't you just said you want to take a nap?!!,'' wrong question,wrong expression.The' i'm not guilthy' expression written all over the dragon's face deserve him to get a newspaper smack from the shorter man.The impact enough to make him stumbled backward when he tried to avoid the attack.

''Ok..what was that for..?,'' He was particularly yelling at the men before he receive another smack from the men and this time it was directly unplugged from his own knuckles.

''I was taking  a nap when your lovely panda slammed the door enough to  cause this whole building to crack  and wake me up . the moment when it involve the maknae ,i know it must be you .i just plan to have  a short nap before i had to practice for the new song but it seems like you really like to piss me off..now listen to me,if i hear any single voice after this i would tie the panda at the bed post and him in front of your eyes,and i'm not kidding..,''Youngbae 's warning cause the shivers down the leader's spine,he know an angry Youngbae was not something should be make fun with.He nodded and Youngbae walk passed him ,back to his room.

Eventhough he got an earful warn and not less painful smack, a little proud spread over him as he realize that now someone had notice that Seungri is his .He continue to walk to the maknae's room with a grin palstered all over his face.Howver, as he passed the eldest room,the door to the room suddenly opened and a strong arm pulled himself into.Its,Seunghyun with an obviously red face and raining sweat in his boxer.

''Hyung,are you alright?!!,'' He place the back of his palm to examine the eldest's body temperature.Wrong question,wrong move.Seunghyun hand immedietly catch his wrist and daub it.

''You know what,its my hobby to wank myself every weekend and i'm not gonna change it for you and the panda's sake..now if you could do me a favour PLEASE TELL YOUR ING TO STOP TEASE THE PANDA MAKING HIM SCREAM OR WHATEVER STUFF THAT MAKE MY STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!! YOU GOT ME?!!, Ji Yong only could nodded while wondered does the hand that just clenched his collar now is tha same hand his hyung had use to wank himself.He mentally prayed that it is not.

 Seunghyun release the leader's collar and shoved the boy out from his room by his feet.Ji Yong turn around to face Seunghyun when suddenly  a paper drop out from the back pocket of Seunghyun's boxer.He  picked the paper up and use his foot to stopped the eldest  from slamming the door  againts his face.It was not a usual paper,it was a photo. a photo of Daesung was working out shirtless at the gym .

''Hyung ,why do you have Daesung's half photo inside your pocket? Oh..nooo ,Don't tell me...,''

''I'm not..,''Seunghyun steal the photo from Ji Yong 's hand and immedietly slammed the door to his face.Ji Yong giggled over his succeed to tease his hyung.He continue his way to the maknae's door.He knocked for the first time and from a far he could hear a unision yell.

''Ji,this is the last warn...,'' with that the leader finally back off, screaming his frustration ,so loud even the next house could hear before he grab his car key and storm out from from the house before the other could do anything to him.