happens

our secret

Seunghyun smiled shyly as he parted his lips from the latter , ignoring selfishly Daesung's eyes that wide opened as if it would popped out from its socket anytime soon.His cheek was radiating bright crimson color  as he braved himself to lock his eyes with his love victim,searching for the same sparks  he was feeling . He know what he did was wrong and inconsiderate but there was only one thing in his mind that time which tells him that Daesung need to know about his feeling towards him.He was well alarmed with the consequences he might encounter by his earlier move and his heart was dead sick even by thinking about it but he can't help to express how much he fond of the boy.

Looking at the latter that still stunned by the act, he take it as an approve as he proceed to catch the lips for a second time.He had never been so wrong when suddenly his chest was pushed away along with his unprepared body by a familiar hand that used to tenderly hold his hands each time he need a grip. The push was so hard that it broke his entire heart and soul leaving him as the empty shell, cold , spread on the floor, draining all his willpower to even raise his once cocky eyes to meet the latter's. Daesung was shivering. His hands was trembling and he was totally sure its not his voluntary action that enable his hands  to push Seunghyun away.It  was impossible for him to do that because a dream won't hurt anybody and he was 100% sure that he was dreaming when Seunghyun kiss him.He was silently praying that he was wrong,telling his mind that it  was just a dream, a nightmare but the longing feeling reflected by the tears at the corners of Seunghyun's eyes and the faint sound  of his own dying heart trying to catch up the lost beat was too real to be a mind trick.

He was terrified with what he just experienced,he was terrified with the damage he had done to Seunghyun and above all the other things he starts to regret, he was terrified with a new feeling that buds inside his heart,the blooming of foreign sense of happiness stands by a strong new form of hope anchored by something he wish he won't feel for two different persons, the love.Upon realising the thrilling fact, he scooted further away from the eldest, watching how the latter tried to hold him despite being shoved away harshly in multiple times.He proceeded to stand up from the floor so as the other male and he swears he heard like thousands of sorry pleads running out from the eldest's lips as fast as the tears that strolled down his eyes.His mind was slowly torturing him as it pictures Yongguk's dissappointment face over and over again.Without he knew, his feet already put a decision for him as he turned his heels away leaving the latter kneeling on the ground, begging him to stay as he walked out from the abandon place into the pitch black night.

The next morning , Daesung was nowhere to be found and everybody was in panic attack , questioning Seunghyun that already loses  his mind since yesterday.His phone was off and he was not in his parent's place.Ji Yong was calmed at first but after hearing the whole story from Seunghyun, of course after he forced the latter to, he couldn't help than to punch the latter at his face.The fact that they are going to make their first concert in a few days caught him off guard as a leader causing him to land a sec punch at the latter's face.Luckily, Seungri managed to calm the raging dragon before he commit his first murder.Youngbae in the other hand was ignoring the situation and focusing all his effort in finding Daesung in all means he could use and it can be said that he was the most calm creature in the hostel at that time if you minus his act of slamming the phone to the wall after all his attempts to call the younger missing male gone useless.

Daesung was wandering around his favourite park since yesterday.The park was special for him as it was where he had his first date with Yongguk and also their first kiss .The tears that dried on his cheek and the blood shot in his eyes tells how much he cried last night and somehow, he was wondering how his feet didn't go numb as he never stop walking since yesterday.His phone was blasting  the same sound that he decide to pull out the battery from its socket because he know that they were looking for him but he really didn't have any strength to face Seunghyun right now.He was fighting with his mind whether to tell the truth to Yongguk or not and somehow Yongguk's temper was influencing his decision .The striking sun and his dehydrated body finally give up on him as he slowly lose his balance and his view turn cloudy.He was expecting a rather hard bone breaking ground but somehow, he felt a strong hand enveloping his body and that is the last comfort he remember before he out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Readers p/s : This is pure nonsence, i had ruined this story, i need to sleep...i remind u , this is an absolute ...T...T