Seriously?

our secret

This is a short update...actually a really short one...

It was 8 pm and Youngbae was chilling with Hyunseung in their living room, watching a boring music show.Ji Yong and Seungri have been gone for like the whole day to who-knows where while Seunghyun had dragged Daesung out to his favourite toy store as soon as the shop advertise the newest bearbrick offered in their store which is this morning.Between Youngbae and Hyunseung ,both of them still awkward with each other.Neither of them got courage to break the tension away, trapping themselves in senior-junior relationship.The condition was under control with each other minding their own business until suddenly the television turn black.Both of them stood motionless, dumbfounded.A sec later,Youngbae stand up approaching the old television, acting like he's a professional technician.A few pat here and there, he give up and sat back in the couch.Hesitantly,Hyunseung take turn examining the device,plugging it off and on a few times, checking the wiring connection behind the television and ended up messing out everything.He flashed a pathetic smile to Youngbae and proceed to return to his original position.

"So practically we are stucked here with a broken television, empty stomach and bored.Any idea dongsaeng?," Hyunseung was trying hard resisting his urge to slap himself upon his disbelief to Youngbae calling him like that.It took him a few blink to catch up with Youngbae's word as he regain himself and working on his brain.He scratched his scalp and thinking of any plausible idea to go with but decided all of his idea is ridiculous.Yeah, one simply cant go bungee jumping from the 20th level of their apartment to avoid boredom.He shake his head ,offering another sympathetic smile.

"Aishh, i wish i'm a gay like the quartet and you know maybe dating u and we can cuddle together to pass this boring day or maybe we won't feel bored at all because u know maybe our time will be spend with ing each other and stuff,"Youngbae rest his face in his palm, fixing his lazy eyes to the younger boy while Hyunseung was choking with the latter's slumber confession as his mouth was left hanged .Hyunseung is a gay and he is accepting well that fact but the man before him is a total straight yet can utter such a comment with a pokerface.He was amazed.

"Yahh.. u don't have to stare at me like that.I'm just joking u rascal..,"Youngbae throw the cushion to Hyunseung and his lack of attention had caught him off guard, doubling the impact cause him to fell backward result in Youngbae laugh his off.As he regain his composure, he rubbed his forehead , whining.So this is how maknae got bullied everyday he thought.

" Hyung,i'm sorry but are u in any circumstance,drunk ?," He eyed Youngbae from head to toe receiving a smack at his forehead.Youngbae muttering ' what ' , acting innocent as Hyunseung raised his eyebrow, unsatisfied with the double smack.

" A straight guy don't simply imagining himself go gay and even a gay guy wouldn't have a gut to joke about ing each other with their friends!," Hyunseung crossed him arm,proudly stating his point.Youngbae sighed, scratching his head, clearly looking for a words to explain himself.He woke up and sat besides his dongsaeng as deep in Hyunseung's head, there is only one thing exist , Oh God don't let him me.

" Why, do you get aroused when i said that? , come on i know u 're gay too," Youngbae smirked, leaning slowly to Hyunseung's ears , letting the warmth of his breathe tickled the younger's neck.Hyunseung shuddered and lose all his confidence not to mention Youngbae's seductive words had awaking his pressed libido.He scooted away from the latter, avoiding his eyes that roamed his entire body.Youngbae chuckled and straighten his body, throwing away his grin and replace it with a brotherly smile.

" Ok..ok..i'm sorry..i'm just teasing, u know being a best friend to a gay, erm..Ji yong i mean, i had used to all his improper gay joke and gay trick and i don't take it as a big deal with teasing u like that. i don't think this will affect u like this, hyung is sorry,neh?," His puppy pleading eyes had melted Hyunseung's heart causing him to nodded in agreement unconciously.Youngbae hugged him and pinched his blushing cheek.

"Have u ,u know when u're joking with Ji Yong hyung, i wonder if u have ever kiss a man or stuff,"It took him half a minute to finish the sentence with Youngbae's eyes on him.

" No, unfortunately Ji Yong never let me kiss him, i don't know why, maybe he afraid i will turn gay or something, he said he need at least one straight friend around him, that boy is ridiculous, i was born straight and nothing can change that," Youngbae loss in his thought as a flash of naughty idea come to Hyunseung.He poke Youngbae's waist to get his attention as somehow trying to hide his tomato red cheek.

" i can kiss u if u want...,"He nervously fidgeting his fingers, waiting the other's answer while Youngbae was gulping hard over the sudden offer.Realising the latter had been quiet after what he said, he regret it all.He raised his face to seek any sign of rejection but he find nothing. Youngbae just sit there ,looking at him, expressionless.

" are u sure?,your boyfriend ? hey, i don't force u to kiss me,ok ," Youngbae held his arm,asking with a soft tone like protecting his fragility.He flattered over Youngbae considerate charm and chuckled over his words.

" Hyung, u didnt think about my boyfriend when u said u want to date and me before..," Youngbae joined laughing over his silly words,ruffling the boy's head.Hyunseung like the feeling being lovey dovey like that.Although its not like Youngbae will go gay for him, he still like the small gesture he received from the latter.A staring contest followed after that as their eyes fixed for each other.Like a gravitational pull, their lips move closer until finally it touch each other.The formation was a miracle,like it is the most natural thing in the entire world.Eyes closed,head tilting aside as slowly tongue battle for dominance.Youngbae let his hand placed firmly behind the younger's head as Hyunseung's hands fall to Youngbae's side.Youngbae won the battle and he shoved his tongue into the other's hot cavern , exploring every corner possible.Couple of moans escape until finally they pulled apart,panting for air.Both of their face are flushing red and Youngbae's smile is epic.

"See i told you, Ji Yong is unreasonable, look..i'm still the straightest guy alive even after that amazing kiss,"Youngbae raised his arm in proud.Somewhere in Hyunseung's deep heart he wish Ji Yong is right as he starts to think that he like the guy he just shared his first kiss just now.He flinched over the latter's excited statement and can't avoid to let it written all over his face.Youngbae noticed the changed and grabbed his knuckle,bring them to his lips and kiss it.

" Hey, i'm not gay cause i don't like man but i like u and i can't find any words to address my uality state than straight so i think we need to start dating cause i seriously miss your lips," A smile return to the younger's face as he jump into the latter's arm.As soon as they almost reconnect their lips, the door burst open.A hypershock maknae and leader stormed to their territory shooting them the most suspicious look ever.

"As what i assumed here, you little had turn my only straight friend into gay, am i right?,"Ji Yong's threatening look scared Hyunseung and makes him lowered his gaze down to the ground.However,Youngbae knows better about his childhood friend's tease had kick him at his crotch cause him to fall beside him, groping his painful .

",Bae,it hurts you ,what was that for?," Seungri sat beside him, unable to think of any kind of help he can offer as massaging the painful crotch wasnt such a good idea.

" That is for being such a er and scared my new sweetheart," Ji Yong mouthing back Youngbae's words in annoying manner receiving another kick at his .

" Damn, how am i gonna pay Seunghyun hyung ..,"

"what is the mothering reason for u to do that?," Youngbae was eyeing his bestfriend suspiciously as he can smell something fishy going on .

"I bet u will stay straight and forever alone while he bet you will finally grow some balls and ask someone out no matter what uality involved..,"

"And here i am ,wondering why i pick u as my bestfriend for all this time..,"

"My baby ri, i think our plan need to be delayed tomorrow,this hurts so bad that i peed a little,"

"Hyung, u don't have to tell me the pee part , nevermind,i'll go with tomorrow,i think this new couple here will shake this house tonight and if we go tonight,the whole floor will come and tell us to the police," Seungri held Ji Yong's arm, helping him stand to walk to his room,glaring at the new couple.

"Hey,i'm still ur hyung panda..,"Youngbae gazed the maknae and return his attention to Hyunseung that blushed hard over their bickering topic.Youngbae smiled and leaned close to peck his boyfriend's lips as Seunghyun stormed in with unconcious Daesung in his arm caused him to sigh.

"Did i miss anything?," Seunghyun mouthing slowly his words to Youngbae clearly signing the boy he carried is sleeping.,"

"Another er, aishh,hyung just collect your money from Ji yong tomorrow," Seunghyun smiled and proceed to his room with the boy in his arm.

" I guess Daesung is going to sleep with him tonight,i'm always forever alone,"Hyunseung patted the other's chest ,understanding what Youngbae was trying to tell him.He winked at him and walked to Youngbae's room,showing him his zipper the moment he arrived the door.Youngbae can't stop himself from drooling and stand up to get the boy.

" why do i take so long to be gay...