Forgive me?? ^ ^'

our secret

''Woahh, who's cooking today?,its super delicious..,'' when the leader woke up  ,the rest was already in the kitchen having their breakfast.He took his seat in in front of Daesung ,his right is Youngbae and to his left is Hyunseung,purposely avoiding his usual spot, next to the maknae.Daesung blushed over Ji Yong's compliment muttering thank you and its just a usual bacon.Seunghyun patted Daesung's head ,boasting his favourite dongsaeng's talent make them all laugh except for the maknae that didnt receive any responds from the leader since yesterday.He proceed to shove the bacon into his mouth while glancing at Ji Yong from time to time.He knows Ji Yong still mad with him over the incident and he cant help from feeling so guilthy over his stupid act.Well the bruise is still can be see clearly today and its like Ji Yong have an apple glued at his forehead.Ji Yong was talking and laughing with all of them except him and he felt a little jealous over them.

''Dae,u have anything to do today?,'' Ji Yong said ,looking at Daesung who was talking with Youngbae about last night movie they watch.Seungri sprinted his eyes to Daesung, silently prayed he have terrific schedule today so that Ji Yong will pick him.Daesung take out his Doraemon note book from his pocket ,checking his must-do list before he shooked his head signaling he is free today.Seunghyun eyed Ji Yong suspiciously cause the leader never take interest towards Daesung before while maknae's shoulder slumped down.

''Do you want to accompany me to shop the groceries?,'' Seunghyun and Seungri raised their eyebrow while Daesung nodded his head,smile innocently.Seunghyun pulled his head to face Daesung, reincarnate his face to form his puppy eyes.

''What is it ,hyung?,'' Daesung shoved his last piece of bacon into his mouth ,feeling weird over Seunghyun sudden change.

'' You promise to eat ice cream and watch One Piece with me when you have free time,you broke your promise..,'' Seunghyun was trying to make an excuse to escape with Daesung cause he can sense something wrong between the leader and the maknae and he didnt want Daesung to get involved.

'' I did?,''

'' Look ,u even forget your own promise..,'' Seunghyun secretly proud over his marvellous acting talent cause Daesung seems like to believe his words.Daesung then saw something,something he didnt notice when he was having the talk with Seunghyun days before.He saw Seunghyun's ears become red and he know better only one thing can make Seunghyun 's ears like that.He lied.However, Daesung decides to play along so he just agreed to Seunghyun and muttering his apologise to Ji Yong.Ji Yong sighed and he turn to Hyunseung which sitting across the maknae.He glance at the maknae making the maknae in total alert,thinking that Ji Yong is going to ask him but the Ji Yong only smirked to him and face Hyunseung.Ji Yong pull Hyunseung 's hair like how he used to do to the maknae cause the boy to whine.

''Aisyyy,hyung,i just styled my hair...,'' Ji Yong giggled and ruffled the boy's hair more as he can see Seungri is getting pissed off.

'' Hyunseung-i, how about u, do you want to shop with me? , i promise to treat you ice cream later,neh..,'' Hyunseung use his fingers to comb his hair to its original condition but fail.He glared at the leader cause the leader to throw his hands in the air, signing himself to back off.

''It seems like i need to do this alone,'' Seungri eyes bolted out in disbelief, he know Ji Yong was mad at him but he didnt need to make it so obvious,Ji Yong didnt even try to ask him!.Ji Yong stand up,leaving the table with the rest who still chatting among them except Seungri.He walked to his room, closing the door to change his clothes.He is not going to the mall with his sweatpants like how the other's do,it againts the 12th law in his fashion rule.Not so long after that, he hear a soft knock at his door.He grinned.So far my plan works so well...

The door opened and Seungri's head peeped in.Ji Yong turn his face to the maknae,playing to pay no attention to him.Actually he is kind of miss to tease the maknae today like the usual morning but he tried to give some lesson to the maknae forcing him to restraint himself from doing so.Maknae fiddled with his fingers, afraid and too guilthy to speak anything.

'' Whatever you going to said ,make it quick,'' Ji Yong tried to make himself sound stern but cant help when at the end it sound more like pleading than annoying.Maknae turned to his back ,grabbing his yellow sweater ,a pair of pink gloves and purple beanie,totally color blocking.He hesitate, afraid of the leader's reaction but then he handed the attire to Ji Yong. Ji Yong receive the good with puzzled look.

'' Its cool outside and your sweater is still in the laundry, wear mine neh hyung,''Seungri spoke without meeting the older's eyes , afraid of any rejection he quicken his pace out from the room.Ji Yong grab his arm stopping the younger boy's pace.

'' Put it on me,'' Seungri turn to face Ji Yong's emotionless face.

'' Ehh..??,''

'' Put this clothes on me,'' Ji Yong hand him the  clothes back, removing his thin shirt to put a new one.Seungri blushed over Ji Yong expose y tattoed body. he always admire how good Ji Yong walking with his bare limb aspecially when he came out from the pond, he looks like a star .Ji Yong purposely lowered his sweatpants in a very seductive manner cause the maknae to gasp and turn his face around.He smirked over maknae's reaction .

'' What?? ,its not like i'm a girl,i'm not gonna you by the way,'' He spoke casually cause the maknae to blushed harder . The maknae was a bit taken aback cause he can feel his hard on throbbing inside his sweatpants and he believe that he is straight.Ji Yong take out an old skool jeans and put it on backfacing the maknae.He cant let the maknae see his own over maknae cute blushing face through his thin boxer.After he done with the jeans, he told the maknae to put on the belt on him.Like being spelled, with a tremble hands, maknae put the belt around Ji Yong's waist,silently prayed Ji Yong wont notice how hard he is right now.The tiny distance between their body make both of their heart to beat erraticly, like at anytime it would popped out from their chest and burst.Seungri tried hard to not panting as his finger brushed Ji Yong 's skin a few time while Ji Yong was mentally cursing himself to not at any circumstance.Ji Yong point his finger to the sweater cause the maknae to sighed in reliefto be able releasing himself from the ual tesion.Seungri put on the sweater for Ji Yong starting from one sleeve to another sleeves. He adjusted the sweater and smiled on how it perfectly fit the leader.He moved to zip the sweater and once again their intimacy cause him to shiver.Seungri's hot breath againts Ji Yong's neck as Seungri is slightly taller than Ji Yong cause Ji Yong to imagine one hundred and one dirty thing as he can feel himself slowly leaking.

Seungri ran his fingers to the front part of the sweater and Ji Yong cant pull his eyes away from the boy. Seungri took the gloves and hesitantly ask for Ji Yong's hand.Ji Yong smiled warmly and take his hand.

'' You are lucky cause i cant stand to get mad over you,'' Ji Yong brought his palm to cupp the other's face,kissing his forehead.Seungri stunned and tears rolling from his eyes.

'' Hyung, i 'm so sorry, please forgive me, i'm so stupid,'' Ji Yong shushed the maknae and pulled the boy into his embrace.He felt so blessed to have the boy in his arm.Seungri was sobbing hardly on the crook of his neck and Ji Yong cant help to feel sorry to punish the boy to this extend.

''Hyung, i don't know why but i feel so jealous and annoyed when you pay more attention to Dae and Hyun hyung at the kitchen just now, i think i miss your tease,'' Seungri tried to hide his red cheeks in Ji Yong's chest which Ji Yong find so adorable.Ji Yong giggled and kiss the boy's forehead.

'' I promise I wont make u mad anymore, dont ignore me anymore,neh hyung?,''Seungri's round glassy eyes melts Ji Yong's heart.Without his conscience, he kiss the boy's cheek.It took him a few sec to  realise his mistake but as he did ,his eyes widen and he look for the boy's eyes to find any disgusting look.However, it seems like the maknae didnt affect by it, he silently thanked the God.Seungri felt shocked not because of the kiss but because of the warmth he feel aftermath.He felt right and craved for something more. Something that he didnt catch what.

'' Hyung, i...i...i dont know how to ask this bu..t..but i feel something down there when i saw your body, can u tell me why?,'' The maknae pulled away from the hug and sit at the edge of the bed hiding his blush.He think he know the answer but he need his hyung's confirmation.Ji Yong cried in disbelief and bent down to his knees, taking the boy's hands.He run his fingers to the boy's chest and a clear moan escape the boy's lips making the boy shut his mouth with his own hand.

'' I think i know why, you're a gay....

 

 

~~~I dont know whether u like this story or not cause u all rarely comment...why..why..why didnt u comment,it doesnt matter if u point out the mistakes, i dont care, i just want u to comment..please...crying hard..T_T~~~