claiming rights

our secret

'Eerrr...hyung,i 'm not trying to be rude but you are killing me with your stare..,''Hyunseung slowly scooted away from the eldest,Luckily, there are only the two of them at the dining table so he can moved to the furtherest seat from Seunghyun without receiving questioning looks from the others.He had been officially glared by the eldest starting from the moment he returned to the dorm after he finished 'studying' with Daesung and he had absolutely no idea of why he had been treated such way.

'does it affect you in a good way or the opposite one?,'' Seunghyun serious and over manly voice really scared the boys out .

''Eeexx...Exxcuuseme?!!,''Hyunseung hate himself to appear so scared over nothing or at least he thought so.Unfortunately,his body starting to betray him as it slowly shivered and he had to keep his hand under the desk so that the eldest wont see how shaky he was into.

'my stare..is it killing u for good  or not ?!!,'' Seunghyun still didnt show any sign of joking or changing his scary impression.Now with his random question which to Hyunseung are unrelated to him at all,he was about to remember every single wrongdoing he had done back then.The sweats starts to form at his forehead and the awkward situation didnt help.He couldnt figure it out for the best answer so he end up telling him the truth.He frankly said that the stare had affect him in the bad way and for a moment he thought he had solved  the hardest puzzle in the world when finally , a smile formed through the thin lips of the latter.

'Good, then i think you got the right message...,''The eldest smile wider( its a grin actually) and walked away from the younger boy who now forming o shape with his mouth.Before he passed the border between the dining room to the living room,he  turned around to face the  confuse boy behind him ..

''now the next message,stay away from Daesung or you will regret the day you were born.!.,''and by that he continued trailing his pathh to who-knows-where as the boy strive to retain his breathe.

 

'