Who's fault?

our secret

''Who  want some bacon?,'' Youngbae practically yelling across the dormitory awaking the rest of the member. Ji Yong's oversensitive ear caught the voice first causing him to uttered at least twenty cursing words before he make himself open half of his eyes.He loves Youngbae's cook, damn that boy is a  natural mother in disguise but today is their day off and the day like this only happen like three times a month.He didnt want to waste his precious sleeping time, boy, he's practically married to his bed.

He stretched his stiff body happen to bump his head with another head.Freak out for a moment, he turned his head around to met a peaceful sleeping maknae besides him.He smiled and silently thanked Youngbae for waking him up as catching cute panda sleeping face in the morning is like getting  laid after you got morning wood.Well you can consider its cute if you can put aside the fact he is drooling a sea of saliva making a poodle on your bed.Ji Yong turned his body around to get betting view of the maknae.He giggled over maknae soft snore and pulled out his hand under the duvet to slowly maknae's hair that closed his face.He tried to imagine how did maknae ended up sleeping on his bed but failed to do so as he remember he's the one that carried the panda to his bed yesterday.

The sudden bang on his door had startled both Ji Yong and his panda causing the maknae to scoot closer to Ji Yong while rambling unidentified words in his sleep.A soft sobbing sound caught Ji Yong off guard as he embraced the boy that probably having a nightmare.

''Dont kill me , Barbie,i didnt stole your teapot, Woody told me to borrow it for him, i swear ,'' Ji Yong pinched his own arm to suppress his laughter and the maknae's back to comfort him.Ji Yong decide to play along and slowly cleared his throat to imitate the famous doll voice.

'' I wont kill u, just take the teapot,its old anyway, the design is ugly ,'' Seungri shoot his eyes open to met Ji Yong's eye and their ultimate close position cause him to  yell to the top of his lung.

''Hyung, get your away from my bed, you ,'' Ji Yong startled and jump out from his own bed . He slipped over his song book on the floor and stumbled backward to introduce his head with his bedside table edge.Seungri watch in horror as Ji Yong's head collide with the table producing a loud sound cause Youngbae to storm into the room.A battle of silent took place between the maknae and Youngbae until Ji Yong's finger crawling on the bed looking for a steady base to support himself as he raised himself from the floor.Youngbae burst into laughter as he saw a huge bruised drawn over Ji Yong's forehead that he swear gonna proceed to swell within a few minutes.Ji Yong shoot his death glare to Youngbae and the maknae before he grab his towel at his bedpost and walk out from the room.He stopped his pace before he step out from the room to face Seungri.

'' You Barbie boy, dont u dare talking to me until u realise what your mistake,'' Ji Yong's ear turn red in angry as he continue his pace to the bathroom.Seunghyun just done checking out Daesung's room bumped to the furious dragon grab his arm.

'' Ji Yong, u got lipstick smeared on your forehead, did u brought a girl here?,'' Ji Yong shoved his hand away and approached the eldest close to his face.

'' Yes, i just a Barbie,'' Seunghyun choked his own saliva over Ji Yong's answer and making are-you-kidding-me face.Ji Yong throw his hands in the air and cracked open the bathroom door,sliding himself in, closing it with an earthquake effect.

Inside Ji Yong's room,Seungri scratched his head remembering Ji Yong's confusing words.He think he is the one that suppose to get angry with Ji Yong but he dont understand why at the same time he felt guilthy deep in his heart.Youngbae finally end his laugh marathon and  turn his attention to Seungri. He smirked.

''Maknae-ah, what are you doing in Ji Yong's room or more specific, Ji Yong's bed?,'' Realisation hit him and Seungri run to his room,burying himself under the duvet.

I'm dead...