Self confessing...

our secret

T.O.P P.OV:

Today we got a day off by YG after 8 hours of harsh non stop dance practice yesterday.Its not my fault i got two left legs.i swear i heard hyunseung was swearing my name yesterday after we got told to repeat all the steps for the fifteenth times after i wrongly dance my part.That little kid just purposely trying to get on my nerve each time he touched  my Daesung.Yes ,MY DAESUNG.I'm making it official now he is mine and i would surely kick out anyone  who tried to get on my way to him.You should see how he obviously tried to my Daesung when he purposely humped him during the practice.Yes ,surely he said he slip his feet and unaccidenttally fell on Daesung but logically he is not supposely going to land his scrotch precisely on Dae'sbeautiful !! Poor my Daedae,i can see he was trying to help from getting aroused at that moment and just look at how innocent he was in handling it and nobody should make him in such situation except for me only!!!.Hyunseung you little ,are going to pay for that i'm going to cut your crotch then hang it around  your neck!!

Jiyong POV; 

Seungri,Seungri,Seungri or should i call him Riri or is it My Riri sounds better...i think i'm going crazy...i already had 3 hours of non stopped arousing when i see him got out from the shower only in his towel and his constant appearance around me ain't helping.He is gorgeous ,a symbol that no one could ever deny his body,the way the water drool down his brilliant stunning chest left me paralysed over his hidden that now not anymore beauty.i love the boy..i know it and i'm proud i'm gay...

Youngbae POV:

I  never had this so damn regret to befriend with the dragon until this morning when he was drooling over Seungri that just got out from the shower.i can say he didnt even make any effort to hide his obvious under his sweatpants even in front of the innocent boy.He is seriously need to get the medical treatment to adjust his crazy libido or just get himself the plastic surgery so that he can repair his predator face.i need to talk to him!!

Hyunseung POV:

I'm going to Dae's place today to study together.i enjoyed  being with him,he is such a  funny and easygoing boy and i love hanging out with him.His innocent nature make me fell a little for him and i'm sure i;m gay now since yesterday event.yes,i admit it now,i'm purposely him on the public.i cant control myself and its my first time i feel like my is going to burst over the stucking inside looking at his nice swaying left-right .i love the boy. i think maybe not him but his ,no his chest too,no his tanned skin ,oh..noo i think i love all parts of him..is this means i love him? .So you know what kind of study i mean..anatomy ...his anatomy to be exact...by the way what is wrong with the oldest,he looks like he want to eat me....