You have to leave this place 2

Please stay with us

Tiffany arrived at the hospital that secretly owned by their family. "Good afternoon, can you please tell me where my father is?" Tiffany ask while panting. The nurse who is assigned at the nursing station look up to the person in her front "Ms. Hwang, good afternoon to you, too." The nurse enthusiasticaly said "Your father is free today" The nurse said while looking at the chart on her hand "So, I think he is in the Intensive Care right now" The nurse look at her seriously "Where your mother is confine. I'm sorry, Ms. Hwang. Tiffany give her thank to the nurse and run fast to the I.C.U. as she is getting closer her two siblings are now visible in her sight. Michelle who is 10 years older than her is sitting on the bench crying hard in Leo's embrace. Leo is the only boy among the Hwang siblings, five years older than Tiffany. "What happened? Why are you crying? Where is mommy?" Tiffany ask them continuously. Leo quickly turn himself to face the confused young lady. Leo get up only to hug his little sister "You shouldn't be here, baby" Leo kiss his sister's fore head. He freed his body from her, but his hands are still on Tiffany's shoulder. He is about to speak when suddenly the door of the room in front of them opens and saw their father weakly walk from the room and said: "She's gone" He let his body lean on the wall to support his weight as Mr. Hwang breakdown and cried "She's dead" Tiffany was still shock of the situation. She started to walk in the room where her father came before. Her pace is so slow it seems that her legs are heavy, but she is determined to see her mother. As she is getting nearer her tears are flowing uncontrollably her breathing is getting heavy her heart beats faster now than before. Tiffany's right hand is shaking as she stretch it to hold the white cloth that has been covered to her mother's body. She pull the white cloth and then the very white face of her beautiful mother revealed "Mommy" Tiffany  is about to run from the room, but her dad is quick and hold her tight and said: "I'm just right here, baby" The Hwangs comforted each other. A week had past after Mrs. Hwang's death the home seems lost its life because of the people who were left behind lost their interest to live. 

 

Dinning Table

The Hwangs eat their dinner silently. They are still in pain and no one wants to change the mood. A few more minutes a sad news broke the silence. "I am leaving tomorrow night" Michelle said while her eyes are on her plate "Where are you going?" Asks Mr. Hwang as he wipes his lips with a table napkin. "Campbridge. I accept the offer. Its about my Masteral and I'm going to be a full scholar" Mr. Hwang put the table napkin and get up from his chair. "I'm leaving, too, dad" Leo said in a low and sad tone. Mr. Hwang stops from his pace and turn his son. His only son with a sad eyes "Okay, son, you have my blessing" Mr. Hwang immediately leave the dinning room and went to his small library. "How could you two do this to us" Tiffany said in whisper manner. "Sorry" The two siblings said in unison.

 

Library

A soft knock has awakened Mr. Hwang from his deep thought " Dad?" The owner of the voice softly called "Can I come in" Mr. Hwang's face enlightened as soon as he recognized the owner of the voice. "Yes, you may, baby" A smile formed as he saw his youngest child. "What can I do for you" Tiffany went to her father's place and hug him tight and said " I am not leaving you" Mr. Hwang chuckled as Tiffany said those words innocently "Come here" He said to tiffany as he pat his lap telling her to sit on his lap. "I want you to leave this place, too, just like them" Tiffany could not believe on what she heard from her father.

 

In Tiffany's room

 

She is in her deep thought. She couldn't sleep. She could not understand his father's plan. "I want you to leave this place" Tiffany was about to speak when her father stops her "let me explain before you react" Mr. Hwang raise his right forefinger to touch his daughter's chin only to ask her to look at him "I can't take care of you now, your mother is gone" He said in a very sad tone "I can take care of myself, dad, you don't have to worry about me." Tiffany stood get out from his father's side and went to the other side of the table and face his father. "Dad, have you forgotten that I've been living by myself in my entire high school life? Look at me? I am so independent and so confident" she put her hands on the table and lean closer to her father "Let me stay with you, daddy" Tiffany beg. Mr. Hwang lean his back to his chair comfortably and said: "No, I want you to leave this place. I already arrange everything for you" Mr. Hwang knew that her daughter is upset of his decision, but this is for her own good. "Where are you going to send me this time, dad?" Mr. Hwang take a deep sigh and said "Korea" She haven't heard that place before. The name of the place is new to her. "Trust me, if you will be there, you will be trained more. Soon you will be ready to handle our entire business." Mr. Hwang's breathing become lighter as he notice that Tiffany is aggreing to his plan by nodding the latter's head. "Korea will be your training ground" Mr. Hwang contnued. "How am I suppose to go there?" Tiffany asks in a low voice. "Our company will held an audition next Saturday. The winner of the said audition will be giving an opportunity to be part of a singing group that our company will manage." Tiffany's lips formed into an "o" shape " I want you to join the audition. That is the only way that you can get out from here without other people's suspecting your disappearance." Mr. Hwang get up from his chair and reach for her daughter. "I want you here besides me for you remind me of your mommy, but apart of me wanted you to leave this place so you will be safe from those people who wants to harm you." Mr. Hwang kiss Tiffany's crown head. "I love you, Tiffany" he hug his daughter tight "I love you, too, daddy"

END OF FLASH BACK