Are we really friends?

Please stay with us

The nine girls has been together for 3 years now and their friendship is getting stronger and stronger, though that there where times that they argue and misunderstood each other's behavior still the girls remains committed and loyal to each other. They are like a family, encouraging one another in times of discouragement, supporting one another if its needed, respecting each others decision though the others won't agree and most importanly accepting each others mistakes and differences because they have come to love each other.

But this view has changed for the two young girls.

 

Flash Back

 

"Good job girls, both of you are doing well as a new mcee of the MC Core. I am so proud of you" The director of the show said happily. 

"Thank you so much, sir, for giving us the privilege" said the girls in unison.

The girls holding hands while walking on their way to their assigned dressing room when a scream from the staff and crews has heard in the entire lobby of the studio.

"What is going on?" Tiffany ask as she turn her head to the direction of the screaming crowd.

"Don't mind them maybe there are some random handsome actors or singers came to watch the show live" The much younger girl said still holding the latter's hand tight and was about to enter the dressing room together when. "Hey, girls"

 

The two stopped as they heard the familiar voice. The other girl seems happy to see the young handsome actor while the other is so piss off because she knows what is going to happened next.

"Geun Suk!" said the other girl showing her famous eye smile to the young man.

"Hello, Tiffany" The young man named Geun Suk smiled at Tiffany sweetly. "Hello, Yuri" He just simply nod his head with a smirk on his face to the now so piss off Yuri.

"Oh, hello, Geun Suk" Yuri greet him back sarcastically.

Geun Suk never mind Yuri's attitude towards him,  but he must not be too careless, for the latter is Tiffany's best friend. He should be careful to Yuri.

"Are you now ready?" Geun Suk turn his gaze back to Tiffany.

Tiffany is a little bit hesitant to answer him, since Yuri is standing beside her and she didn't tell Yuri yet about her plans after the show.

Yuri seems understand the situation and take the initiative "You are going somewhere with him?" Tiffany inclined her head doesn't want to face Yuri. "Why you didn't tell me? I should have left earlier" the latter said in a hurtful manner.

Yuri let go of Tiffany's hand and went inside the room. Tiffany followed her without looking at the confused young man "Yuri, I'm sorry, I was about to tell, but" Yuri cut her off "but what?!" Tiffany was frightened of Yuri's reaction "When are you planning to tell me that you have a date with him?" Yuri continued. Tiffany grasp her hands to her chest because this is the first time she saw the hellYul attitued.

Yuri turn herself away from Tiffany and let her back face the latter. "I'm sorry, Yuri, I know that I am at fault, but please don't hate me." Tiffany said with a teary eyes.

Yuri put her hands on the small table infront of her only to support her body as she leans on it. "Yuri" Tiffany back hug Yuri and lean her body close to the latter "Please, hear me out" Yuri move away from the table and stand straight which makes Tiffany's and her body get closer to each other. "Since when the two of you started going out?" Tiffany swallowed her saliva before answering the latter " it's been 3 months now" Yuri close her eyes as she heard Tiffany's answer clearly "Go" Yuri said in a low voice. Tiffany didn't let go of the latter. "I said Go" Tiffany still didn't move. Yuri turn around and took Tiffany's hands on her waist "I said GO!"

"Are we really friends?" tears flows uncontrollably on her cheeks.