Don't let go

Please stay with us

The music has changed into a sweet one each customers are looking for their partners, so they could enjoy the music.

Tiffany and Yuri seems to be in their own world now, doesn't care about the sorroundings even the eyes that's staring at them.

Yuri lock her hands on Tiffany's face while her head is leaning on Tiffany's, her eyes never leaves the beautiful face.

"Tiffany, why are you so pretty?" Yuri's fingers never stop caressing Tiffany's cheeks.

Tiffany just smiled on the latter's statement "Yuri, I think you are drank"

"No!" Yuri shake her head disaggreeing on Tiffany's judgement. "I am not drank. I am very much sobber" Yuri is about to kiss Tiffany, but

"Yuri, come on, this is too much. I think we must leave this place before the paparazzi comes" Trying to grab the latter out from the dance floor.

"but I am not yet done." Yuri protested.

"Yuri, you need rest, now. We can't afford to let this people know of our identity' Tiffany reminded Yuri that they are now a celebrity.

feeling defeated. Yuri started to walk on Tiffany's side and decided to go home with her bestfriend.

 

At the Dorm

 

Yuri didn't say anything on their way to the dorm. Tiffany notice it, she just didn't mind it for she know that Yuri is disappointed.

Both girls get in the dorm as Tiffany opens the door. Yuri is about to go to her room when "Hey, mind if you come with me in my room?" Tiffany said with a smirk on her face.

Yuri didn't say anything, but just let her back face to the latter "if you feel like coming, just don't hesitate okay? i'll be waiting" Tiffany went to her room leaving Yuri in confusion.

It takes Yuri 10 minutes to decide wether she joins her bestfriend or not. At the end her feet leads her to Tiffany's room, but as she come closer to the latter's room, she heard a music that fills the whole room. "Tif-fany?" she called in a low voice. She holds the knob of the door and twist it. She let her head in first, but didn't see her bestfriend for the room is dark, very dark. Yuri swallowed a lump and said: "Tif-fany, are you here?" still no answer from the latter.

The music is in a slow rock every beat of the music sends shiver on Yuri's body, urging her to move her body to the tune. Yuri decided to get in the room to look for Tiffany as soon as she entered in, a sweet voice immediately heard "close the door, Yuri, and lock it" Yuri obeyed. "walk closer" Yuri did what the voice told her to do.

"I know that I disappoint you at the bar, but tonight I will gonna make it up to you" Yuri felt Tiffany's hot breath on her ear. Tiffany started to move her body to the tune of the music. Yuri felt Tiffany's body grinding on hers. Few minutes had past Yuri's body is getting hot, her hands want to hold the latter's body. "No, you don't. Customers are not allowed to touch the dancer's y body" Tiffany said seductively.

Yuri's heart beats wildly as she heard the latter's seductive voice. Tiffany continue dancing in Yuri's presence, though the entire room is covered with darkness Tiffany knew that Yuri is enjoying the show. 

Yuri feels the soft small hand of the latter on her face, she close her eyes to appreciate the latter's movement. Yuri indeed enjoy the show. The show has ended as soon as the music stops. Tiffany is about to walk away from Yuri. "please, don't" Yuri beg. she take hold of Tiffany's hand tightly and put it on her shoulder and said: "don't let go" Tiffany didn't protest instead she leaned her body closer to Yuri and hug the latter tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a while...my computer broke down.. I hate to update using my mobile.. so I decided to wait until my laptop is fix. so, here I am..I hope that you will continue supporting my fanfics...Yulti still....I have a new fic coming....