No one must know her true identity

Please stay with us

"Okay girls that's all for now" the choreographer said in a not so soft tone.

"Tiffany, I think you need to practice more, your body is too stiff, if you don't improve within this month you will be a thorn to the group" the man said right through her face. She let her head down not wanting others to see her in a shameful situation. She knew very well that she is not a dancer, she can only sing and that's all she can do, but she is working so hard to learn more apart from singing.

One by one the girls step out from the practice room and decided to go back to the dorm to take a short break from their heavy practice. Tiffany on the other hand slowly gathering her things and put it in her small bag not wanting to walk with the others. She intentionally make her movement slower than before. A few minutes had past in staying alone in the room, Tiffany thought that it is time for her to leave the practice room, since the others had left ten minutes ago and no one would notice her dishearten appearance.

"What took you so long?" a voice coming from the corner startled Tiffany.

"I've been waiting for you here since the others left" Tiffany didn't say anything to the latter instead she just inclined her head to avoid the latter's stern gaze at her.

The other girl took a deep breath and said: "Come on, I'm hungry" The latter took Tiffany's bag and leaving her dumbfounded "Hey, are you just gonna stand there or what?" The latter said with a smirk in her face. When the other girl turns her back from Tiffany "Jessica, wait!" The girl named Jessica stopped from her pace "can I buy something first before going back to the dorm?" Tiffany asks shyly.

 

The two girls enjoyed their time together. They love spending time with each other specially after the heavy practice. Tiffany and Jessica became best of friends since the group started. Jessica knew that Tiffany was hurt. She wanted to lighten up Tiffany's emotion. Jessica learned about Tiffany's life (well not all) but some of it. She learned it from her uncle who is one of the manager of the company. Since then, Jessica make friends with the shy Tiffany.

"No one must know Tiffany Hwang's true identity" Mr. Lee's instruction to the manager of the girls. Tiffany's secret will remained safe in the hands of Mr. Lee the C.E.O of SONE.

While the two happily walking on their way to their dorm, a pair of eyes from the black BMW Msports DCT staring intensely at Tiffany.