Chapter 12

Please stay with us

A boisterous sound awakes Yuri from her deep slumber. She let her hand out from the blanket that covers her body and trying to reach out for the object that causes the noise and hit it hard so it will stop.

 

"Uhm, I want to sleep more" Yuri mumbles. She is about to continue to sleep when she felt that someone is moving near her, her eyes widely open as she remembered what had happened last night and wait! She is not in her room?! She raise the blanket a little higher only to see the beautiful Tiffany Hwang sleeping soundly beside her whose arm comfortably wrap around Yuri's waist.

 

"Oh, no, what have I done?" Yuri let go of the blanket and lean her head back to the pillow and close her eyes, trying to reminisce the memory last night, but she was stopped as she felt Tiffany's body moving closer to her.

 

"Oh, Tiffany please don't do this" Yuri thought to herself. "Please, you are making me so " Yuri sniffed Tiffany's hair lovingly.

"Mmm, Yuri, what are you doing?" Tiffany said seductively.

"What?" Yuri ask playfully with a smirk on her face.

Tiffany raises her head only to see Yuri's pretty face. "I think you are taking advantage of me" Tiffany said pouting her lips.

Yuri laughing loudly and said: "What? Are you kidding me?" her finger touches Tiffany's smooth right cheek "I am just enjoying the closeness of our bodies" Yuri bend her head only to give Tiffany a quick kiss on the nose.

"Don't you have a schedule today?" ask Tiffany putting her both arms between her and Yuri.

Yuri pause for a moment acting like she is thinking if there is any. "I think I don't have one, Why?"

"I received a message last night from manager oppa" Tiffany push Yuri lightly to give herself a little space from their closeness. "He said that the Chairman wants to see us in Intercontinental Seoul Coex Hotel this afternoon at 4:00." Tiffany get up from the bed living Yuri in a confusing mood.

"What do you think the reason why the chairman ask for the two of us?" Yuri raises her brow. Tiffany turn herself back to Yuri and just raise her shoulders  as her answer to the latter's question.

 

Tiffany went to the bath room first while Yuri is still lying on the bed thinking deeply about the appointment that they are going to attend this afternoon. "What is he planning now?" Yuri change her position. She leaned her back at the headboard of the bed. "Is he planning to reveal the secret to Tiffany?" Yuri is in her deep thought when Tiffany step out from the bath room.

"You are spacing out again" Tiffany cut Yuri's thought. "I think you need a shower to refresh yourself" Tiffany threw the clean towel to Yuri's face and laugh heartily.

"Hey, it hurts" Yuri complains. She get out from the bed and run to Tiffany's direction, but Tiffany is quick. She managed to scape from her room leaving Yuri alone. Yuri didn't take the initiative to catch the latter instead she just let her slip out from the room, but only for today. "Tiffany, I don't know what is going to happen this afternoon, but I hope that you will stay the same" Yuri take a deep sigh.