I Promise

Please stay with us

"Is she the girl that you are talking about, father?" The young girl ask the aged man who sat beside her.

"Yes, she is the one" a short answer from the man. The young girl didn't take her eyes away from Tiffany "What do you want me to do?" The man take a deep breath and said: "try to be friendly, do something to make her close to you as possible" The young girl is a little bit confused of her father's plan "and if I didn't?" The old man raises his right hand only to grip his tie and loosen it a bit from his neck "I can't force you to do this, but" the aged man pause a while "You will lose the chance to live in a peaceful life" The young girl look straight to the tired face of her father. "Who is she? Why is my father wanted her badly?" the young girl thought.

"You don't have to force yourself to do this if you don't want to" The aged man said as her daughter went out from the car. "I'll think about it, dad" the young girl give her father a slight smile before waving her hand and started walking to the dorm.

The young girl choose to use the stairs in going up to the dorm, in this way she may be able to forget her conversation with her father a while ago even for just a moment. She stopped her pace as she is getting nearer to their occupied place of the building. She grab the knob and twist it. She slip her slender body to the door and let herself in "Good evening everyone" She greeted her co-members as soon as she found them at the living room busy watching a movie. The girls greet her back  for just a sec, then they put their attention once again to the big flat screen tv.

The young girl notice that someone is missing. She let her eyes wonder in the entire place, but failed to see the person. She thought that the girl must be sleeping right now. She thought of staying in her room instead, since the movie that the other girls are watching didn't get her interest.

The young girl put her belongings on the empty chair near her bed. She changed in a comfortable dress. is dried, she remembered that she haven't drink water since the practice ended. She reaches for the glass on the bedside table, but only to find out that it was empty.

She went out from her room and walk to the kitchen with the empty glass on her right hand. She is about to open the door of the kitchen when she heard a beautiful voice singing happily. The voice is coming from the inside, she take a peek from the door. "Its her" she said to herself. She slowly opens the door quietly as much as possible, the latter didn't notice the young girl's presence. 

Tiffany is very busy washing the dishes in the kitchen, she even manage to sing a various songs showing that she is enjoying what she is doing. She didn't even notice the presence of the young girl who is now standing behind her "Tifanny!" a hand sneak to the latter's waist. Tiffany was startled by what the young girl did. Tiffany turn her body to face the young girl "Yuri!" The young girl named Yuri earned a hard slap on her arm from Tiffany "Ouch! that hurts" complained Yuri "You deserve it" The mad Tiffany put her hands on her waist and start reprimanding the poor Yuri "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" Yuri showed her most charming look. Tiffany who is very mad seems to give in to Yuri's acting. "I promise that I won't do it again" Yuri raises her right hand giving Tiffany an assurance that she is serious. "Promise me that you will stop in bullying me" Yuri went closer to Tiffany and grab the hands of the latter and said "Tiffany Hwang I promise that starting today I Kwon Yuri will be your protector" Tiffany laugh hard as Yuri making some funny faces while saying those line.