You have to leave this place

Please stay with us

Eleven years ago

Hwang'residence in Beverly Hills

"Dad, Mom, where are you?" The 14 year old Tiffany Hwang a fresh High School graduate of International Christian School of Boston happily arrive to their home, wearing her famous eyesmile on her face walking hastily to the living room hoping that she will find her parents in their, but in her dismay she found no one. "Where are they?" She pouted. "Oh, Miss Hwang you are here already!" Said the aged woman Ms. Norton who faithfully working to the Hwangs since her youth. "Oh, Ms. Norton, thank goodness that you are here" Tiffany said excitedly. "Where is my dad?" Tiffany walks pass through the servant and put all her belongings to the nearest couch and sat down. "Isn't he at the hospital?" The servant said with a slight smile on her face "Yes, of course he has a patient now who is badly injured from an accident, but how about mommy, where is she?" Tiffany ask as she raises her right hand to accept the glass of water from Ms. Norton "You are just with her in the hospital why are you asking me that? Silly girl you are, Ms. Hwang" The servant said in a teasing manner. " Tiffany was a little bit dumbfounded of the news. The servant immediately get the hint that Tiffany has no idea of the latter's mother "I thought that you already knew of your mother's condition. I am so sorry, young Ms. Tiffany did not wait for the servant to finish instead she quickly run out from the house and kindly ask her driver to take her to her mother.