Meeting him

It was a mistake

"Coming!!!!!" Mrs Yoo ran towards the front door. When she opens the door she was surprise to find her son there.
"Oh??? Youngjae?? What are you doing here son??" she then gestured her son to enter the house. She looks behind Youngjae and to her surprise she didn't see him anywhere.
"Eh??? Youngjae-ah you came here alone?? Where's Daehyun???" she ask as they settle down in the living room.
"Eoh..umm daehyunnie...umm he has some work at the office..." he smiled weakly to his umma. His umma can't help but felt a little suspicious.
"Are you and Daehyun okay??....did something happen??" she look at him skeptically.
"Nae..we a..are okay..nothing happen..he...he's just busy that's all..i was bored so i decided to come over. Umma where's appa??" he looked around in search for his appa as he tried to avoid the questions about Daehyun.
"Eoh Youngjae?? What are you doing here??" Mr. Yoo asked as he walk down the stairs. He then sits beside Mrs Yoo.
"How are you?? And where is that my son-in-law daehyun??" he asked when he didnt see daehyun in the room.
"I'm fine appa....umm daehyun is just busy..." Mr Yoo nods.
"How's the baby??" Mrs Yoo then walk and sat beside Youngjae.
"Have you been taken care of yourself??? " she then her son's hair lovingly.
"The baby is fine umma...i'm fine too.."
"Youngjae are you sure you okay?? You looked pale...tell me what's wrong son??" Mr Yoo looked at his son worriedly.
"Im okay appa...just tired...umma, appa....can i stay here for a couple days??"
"Of course...but why though???" Mrs Yoo asked.
"I just miss both of you...and its been a long time since i visit here..so can i??"Youngjae looked at his appa pleadingly.
Mr Yoo stood and ruffles his son's hair. "Of course !!! Its been a long time since i spend time with my son!! We can hang out like old times!! Flying kites,cycling...climbing mountains-" suddenly a hard smacked could be heard around the house.
"Ouch jagi why you do that??!!" Mr Yoo whines and rubbed his sore head.
"Yah!!! Are you crazy?! Your son is pregnant and you want to climb mountains with him??!" she said and glared to her husband.
Mr Yoo pecks his wife's cheeks and whispered an 'I'm sorry' to her. He then hugs Youngjae tightly.
"I still can't believe you're pregnant...you look just like your umma when she's pregnant...that husband of yours better take a good care of his 'wife' or i swear i'll cut his balls if anything happens to you." Youngjae chuckles and smiled. He pulled back and excuse himself to his room.
"Psst yeobo!!" Mrs Yoo called Mr Yoo. Mr Yoo looked at his wife and saw her gestured towards the kitchen. He then went to the kitchen and saw his wife sitiing at the kitchen table. He then pulled out the chair and sat opposite her.
"Jagiya what's wrong??"
"Ssshhh not so loud!!" She then gestured him to lean forward a bit.
"Yeobo..i can't help but feels that something had happen between those two..."
"Youngjae and Daehyun??" Mrs Yoo nods.
"What makes you think that??" Mr Yoo looks at his wife curiously.
"When i asked about Daehyun..he hesitantly answered and even tried to avoid the question..."
"Jjinjja??..Hmmm maybe he's not in the mood to play 21 questions with you maybe??" Mrs Yoo glared at her husband.
"Yeobo..this is serious..what if something did happen between them and he decides not to tell us?? Yeobo my heart is feeling uneasy right now...you know a mother's heart always tells the truth...and it knows when the children are in trouble or facing problems...." Mrs Yoo put her hands on her chest looking rather sad. Mr Yoo sigh and went behind his wife and hugs her.
"Gwenchana...maybe he needs time to tell us about it...and if its true they are having problems..we let them to discuss on their own but if it gets messy and my son gets hurt...i'll beat the out of daehyun..." Mrs Yoo chuckles.
"I hope you're right yeobo...except where the part you beat the out of daehyun though..." after their discussion, they both went to bed.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Good morning umma~~~" Youngjae yawns and rubbed his sleepy eyes when he entered the kitchen.
"Eoh?? Good morning my son...awwwww look at you!!! You look more beautiful with that baby bump in the morning!!!!" Mrs Yoo squels.
"Umma!! I'm a boy..i'm not suppose to look beautiful...i'm suppose to look handsome!!" he pouts and sits at the kitchen table.
"Good morning!!" Mr Yoo greets everyone in the kitchen and sat opposite Youngjae.
"So son what are you planning on doing today??" Mr Yoo asked his son while fliiping the newspaper.
"Ummm...nothing really...."
"Eh??Nothing" Mrs Yoo came to the table with two plates of pancakes and pecks her husband.
"Hmmm... i don't know...you two are working and i don't have anyone to accompany me anywhere.."he pouts as he drinks his orange juice.
"What about Himchan and Youngguk???"
"They're doctors umma...they'll probably busy attending the patients..." he then scooped some pancakes and eat it.
"Well if you wanna go somewhere, call us beforehand okay...don't go out alone...i don't want anything happen to you arasseo??" His umma said.
"Oh i almost forgot..." suddenly Mr Yoo stood and heads towards his room. A few minutes later he came back with something behind his back.
"Here you go" he hands it towards Youngjae. Youngjae gasp.
"Appa why are you giving me this??? Isn't it expensive??" he looked at the platinum card his father just gave.
"No its not....it only cost me a few hundred thousand wons....just take it okay and spend it for yourself and family arasseo??"
"But..appa i'm not use to using this...well umm...i didn't tell daehyun about the truth of our family...heck his family even thinks that i'm penniless..he would be surprised if i suddenly have this..."
"And that is why i like about that husband of yours.....he doesn't thinks about reputations at all...he married you out of love.." his father said.
Youngjae sigh 'Its true he loved me....but now i don't know anymore..' he thought.

"Okay honey we're going to work now!! Don't open the door unless if its Himchan or Youngguk arasseo???" Mrs Yoo said before going out the door into her black bentley.
"Umma~~~ i'm not a kid anymore~~" Youngjae whines.
"You'll never know!! People these days are maniacs i tell you...don't open the door to strangers okay?! Bye honey!!" she shouted sweetly and drove off.
"Aish your mother is protective as always...i'll be back late tonight..you two have dinner first okay??" Mr Yoo kissed his son's temple and got into his mercedes Guzel.
"Nae annyeong!!!!" he waved and close the door.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

/Youngjae's phone rang/
"Hello??"
"Youngjae-ah annyeong!!!!" Himchan scream out loud.
"Annyeong Himchan hyung...wae???"
"Youngjae?? Are you free today??"
"Uh huh..why??"
"Yosh!!! Lets go out and have fun a little eoh??"
"Eh aren't you working right now??? Its 3 p.m hyung.."
"Its my day off..soo do you wanna hang out...gukkie is busy though...hmmph.."eventhough he can't see the older but he can still imagine him pouting right now."
"Okay okay i'll go.."
"Yaay!!! So i'll pick you up at your apartment-"
"Hyung i'm not there i'm at my parents house.."
"Eh why are you there?? Is daehyun been treating you badly lately??"
"A..aniyo hyung...he's still busy with his project so i came here..i was so bored there.."
"Ok ok..so i'll pick you up by..mmmm 4??"
"4 sounds great hyung..ok i'm going to shower now..bye hyung!!!"
/ended call/
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Coming coming!!!" Youngjae opens the door and a smiling Himchan appeared.

"Ready??!!"He said excitedly.
"Wait hyung..i didn't put on my sneakers yet.."
After Youngjae wore his sneakers, they both headed towards the shopping mall....as usual.

"Himchannie hyung i'm hungry...."
"Eoh you hungry??" Youngjae nodded cutely and hold his tummy.
"The baby must be hungry too.." he pouted.
"Okay okay no need to act cute kajja~~"
"But i'm not acting cute...i'm not even cute.." Youngjae pursed his lips and followed his hyung.
"What do you want to eat?? I'll order it for you."
"Ummm.. i wanna eat...spaghetti with meatballs and ummm iced blended moccha...french fries...and mashed potato.." he grins at Himchan.
"Woah you sure eat a lot...this whole pregnancy thing must've turned you into another daehyun.." Himchan shooked his head,smiled and went to the counter.
Youngjae was happily waiting for Himchan at the table when suddenly he spotted a person that he doesn't want to face...daehyun...his heart even clenched when he saw him with another girl....they were both happy while talking to each other..
'wah...she's pretty...no wonder he left me....' he felt tears were threatening to fall but he it back up. He then stood and walked towards Himchan who was about to order and shook his hand.
"Hyung i'm not hungry anymore..lets go to that shop" he then drag Himchan out from the restaurant.
"Aish seriously you are getting weirder when you pregnant."

They both were at the Prada shop, apparently HImchan wants to buy a bag for his sister and himself of course.
Youngjae was waiting for HImchan outside the shop. He was sitting at the nearest bench and recalls back his 'encounter' with Daehyun. He sigh. 
'Mrs Jung was probably right after all...he even looked happy with that girl'.....he rubbed his tummy.
"Mianhae...its probably my fault..that he left for another woman...he probably grew tired of me...I'm so sorry.." he whispered out loud.

He was busy caresing his tummy suddenly..."Youngjae??!!"
He looked to his side and his eyes widened when he saw Daehyun standing there. He quickly gets up and ran away from him.
"Wait Youngjae!!!" he doesn't care anymore...he doesn't want to see that face ever again. He then turned and ran into the door that writes 'exit'. He stopped running because he was really out of breath. He leans to the wall and closed his eyes. 'I think i lost him'...but to his dismay....he heard the door opens and there was daehyun. He was about to run again but Daehyun held his wrist. Daehyun then pull him into a tight hug and kissed Youngjae deeply.
"I miss you..i miss you" Daehyun said. Youngjae was now crying,with all his might he pushed Daehyun and slap him.
"I HATE YOU!!" he shout out angrily. "I hate you..i hate you!!"he pushed Daehyun again and again. Daehyun then hug him again tightly.
"You lied to me..you lie!!" Youngjae said as his voice hicked from his sobs.
"I'm sorry...i didn't mean to lie...but i can explain Youngjae i-"
"Explain what?! I know everything Daehyun!! I know!! No need to comfort me again and go live a happy life with your new wife!!" his chest was rising up and down frequently as he was too angry right now.
"Youngjae i-" suddenly Daehyun's phone vibrated. He answered it for a while and ended the call.
"Your wife???" Daehyun half-heartedly nods.
"You better go...she's waiting.." Youngjae was about to fled but Daehyun held his wrist again.
"Youngjae ple-"
"Enough Jung Daehyun enough!! You know how much i suffer when you were not here..i felt like a stupid person when i actually believe that you are on a business trip at Jeju...but instead you married someone else.....well bravo daehyun for your acting !! I-"
"I DON'T LOVE HER ALRIGHT I DON'T!!" Daehyun shout out. Youngjae flinched a bit.
"I love you and only you Youngjae why can't you see and believe that??"He looked at Youngjae pleadingly.
"How am i suppose to believe a person who was barely home and busy all the time and doesn't even know his husband is pregnant!!!" Daehyun was stunned to hear it.
"P..pregnant....you're pregnant??"
"Yes Daehyun i'm pregnant 4 months now....i was about to tell you but when i found out you married someone else...do you think i can??" his lips were quivering. Youngjae then roughly wipes his tears away and was about to left but stop before saying.
"Congratulations on your wedding.....i hope you're happy now..."he then left leaving a stunned Daehyun there.
The one thing that they don't know is that a girl was listening to their converstaion from A to Z.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Youngjae you okay you've been silent since we left..."
"I'm okay hyung...just drive.."
"Ok then...hey do you wanna stop at the park for a while??"
"Sure thing hyung.."

"Here.." Youngjae looked at the green tea ice cream Himchan had bought him.
"Gomawo hyung." He smiled.
They both stroll down the lane in the park without any word.
"Hyung....am i useless and not important???" Himchan widened his eyes at the younger's statement.
"Yah what are you saying??? Who said that??"
"I don't know...i just felt like one....."
"Don't talk crap with me young man..you're the most valuable person on earth...well not on entire earth but listen here Youngjae everyone loves you okay...without you i've never been this happy before and heck without you i will never in a 100 years found my true love gukkie...you Youngjae...are the most valuable people around...i'll do whatever means to protect you...we all do...so don't go around talking trash about yourself okay??!!"
"Okay hyung..." he smiled.

"Its getting late lets go home..." they both were walking towards the car. When they were about to enter the car, a van stopped in front of them.
"Excuse me but i want to go out...can you please park further a little??" Himchan shout out loud.
The doors to the van open and revealed a group of men. They were approaching HImchan and YOungjae..
"Youngjae..Youngjae!!! Get behind me!!..ooofffhh"
"'Himchan hyung!!!!" Youngjae didn't know what to do...he started to panic when he saw HImchan was practically been beaten down alive.
"Y..Youg...arghhh..Youngjae RUN!!!!" Himchan managed to scream out.
Before Youngjae could run, two men surround him and tackle him to the ground.
"L...let me go!!!" he struggled.
"Bring him into the van" he heard one of the man said.
He was dragged harsly to the van. Tears wear flowing non-stop on his cheeks.
He then saw Himchan's body covered with blood laying lifelessly on the street.
"Himchan...HIMCHAN HYUNG!! LET ME GO!! LET ME GO!!! HYUNG!!!!!!!" he struggled.
"Aish you're too noisy!!"
And suddenly everything went black....