Where is he?

It was a mistake

"Thank you President Len for coming to the meeting" Mrs Jung said politely.
"Its my pleasure...your company's project seems interesting..."
"Well all the projects from The Jungs are the finest President Len.."
"I'll think about that shared project you mention last time we met...i'll be going now" he bows his head and walked off.
Mrs.Jung bowed and smiled happily.
"President Jung we'll be taking our leave now.." her workers said.
"Oh ok...good work darlings!!" she chirpped happily and entered her office.
'I'll be a millionaire in no time now...'
She suddenly heard her office door being locked. She turned and was surprise to see her son.
"Oh dearie what brings you here??"
"Umma...."
"Yes dear???" Daehyun approaches his mom and suddenly pull out a pen knife and put it near her neck.
Mrs Jung was shocked and she stumbled backwards until she hit her desk.
"Tell me where is Youngjae..." he said darkly.
"I..I don't know what are you saying..." she tried to play innocent.
"Umma..." he chuckled and push her hardly.
"Don't lie umma....you said lying will kill right???"
"Yah Jung Dae-"
"JUST TELL ME WHERE THE IS HE UMMA!!!!" he shouted. The employees had gone home so its basically just both of them and the security guard at the ground floor.
"Jung Daehyun how dare you raise your voice to your umma!!"
"I don't care!!! How could you call yourself as a mother???!!! eoh??!! You've been torturing me since the day i can remember!! You just do things that are benefits to you!!! You are just a monster in disguise!!" a hard slap came across his face.
"You ungrateful child!!! Look at what that had done to you??!!! He's clouding your mind!! Look at you!! Threaten your own umma like this!!! You-"
"Clouding my mind???? Nae his been clouding my mind for days umma!!!!! I can't eat or sleep properly when i knew his gone!!!!"
"He's just another typical !!!! Minhi is better that him!! Why can't you accept her for once???!" Daehyun scoffed.
"Its because my heart is stolen from me umma.....and i can't give it to another person other than Youngjae....."he whispered out.
"You....you....why can't you just listen to me?? If you leave that boy the first time you met him...everything is okay..."
"No......if i listen to you....i will ended up like appa........you kill him umma...and i hate you for that..."
"You had an affair behind his back...and eventhough he knew...he still listens to you...do everything and buy anything you want....but that is not enough for you umma....you forced him for a divorce...I prayed day and night so that he signed the form and live a happy life..but he just can't say yes and sign the paper because he loved you so much...but not for you umma.....you just marry him because he's wealthy.....and that one day..that one typical day...you argued with him and he had a heart attack...i was there everyday went in and out of the hospital taking care of appa..until his last breath...and i hate you for not being there for him..." tears flow down his cheeks.
Mrs.Jung looked away.
"And i'm not gonna let you to control my life......like how you control appa.."
"Now tell me umma....where is Youngjae......"he asked in a low tone.
"He...he's in the warehouse...near the end of the town......." wih that daehyun rushed out from the office.
"If you didn't want to listen to me......then....you are facing the same fate as your father...." Mrs Jung said wickedly.
She then took out her phone and call the group that she hired.
"Hello....Zico??"
"Yes madam?? Is there anything you want??"
"Yes...my son he's heading towards the warehouse.."
"Eh..so you wanna us to change the location??"
"No...no....just....eliminate both of them.."
"Bwoh?!! But..but he's your-"
"He's not my son anymore....just do anything to them and made it quick...and remember...don't leave any trace..i pay good money for this...." she ended the call.

At the other end of the line---------

Zico looked at his phone in disbelieve.
"Yo Zico what's wrong??" P.o asked as he walked beside Zico.
He thought for a moment.
"Change of plan"
___________________________________________________________________________________

Keukeu....decides to put double update~~~~~ enjoy!!