Check-up

It was a mistake

Today was the day Daehyun came back home from Jeju. Youngjae woke up that morning feeling light headed. He then get up from his bed and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water. After he sipped a bit of the water, he leans to the sink and rubbed his temple. He was not in a good condition these days. Suddenly his phone rang. He drag himself towards the bedroom and answered it.
"Hello??" he croaked out.
"Hello Youngjae?? Are you okay??"
"I'm fine Youngguk-hyung...i just woke up."
"Oh okay...Youngjae i'm calling to remind you that today is your check-up day. Your baby is about 4 months now so you have to had your check-up to make sure your baby is okay."
Youngjae groan."Do i have to hyung??"
"YOO YOUNGJAE!!"
"Alright, alright...i'll be there by 9a.m."
He rubbed his tummy. Although it had been 4 months but his tummy was not that obvious. He walks toward a long mirror and stand in front of it with his body facing to the side. He lifted his shirt and slowly his tummy. He caressed it and smiled. Suddenly tears were dropping from his eyes.
"Mianhae....i've not been taken care of myself and you properly for the past few days. I'm....i'm just too sad right now...knowing what your appa is doing behind my back......but...but i can't bring myself to believe all the things she said...i mean daehyun is not the kind of person who s people around.........or was he....."he trailed of in his mind. He then shooked his head. 'What am i thinking??' He then trudged into the bathroom, turn the shower tap and stand under the running water with his clothes on. He rubbed his face again and again, trying to get his mind off of everything that Mrs. Jung said. He then started sobbing.'Why??...why it has to be like this?? Dae tell me......'.He stayed under the shower for half an hour.

When he went out from the shower he saw his phone blinked,someone had sent him a message. 'Daehyunnie??' he thought. He unlocks it and frown when he saw it was from none other then youngguk.
>Youngguk-hyung B)

Yah YOO YOUNGJAE !!! its past nine and where the hell are you???!!


Youngjae then look the time on his phone...9:25....o' oh...He then hurriedly wore his shirt and a big coat so he can cover his tummy.A pair of loose trousers and went out the apartment before slipping into his sneakers. He took a cab and make his way to the hospital.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ouch!!" Youngjae rub his sore head."What was that for??!!"
"For being late!!!" Youngguk said glaring at the younger and making him flinched in the process.
"Mi..mianhae..." Youngjae fiddled with the hem of his coat.
"Haish...Youngjae, you should'nt take check-ups like this for granted...i know that i'm your beloved hyung but you should remember i'm a doctor too....i've a lot things to do you know.."he sigh.
"Well maybe you shouldn't have me checked up.."he mumbled
"What was that??"
"Nothing hyung....can we just start the check-up already??" He was about to walk out from the room but Youngguk stop him.
"Yah Youngjae...gwenchana??? You seem a bit off today.."
"Its nothing....nothing hyung.."he huff out. Youngguk pulled youngjae into a hug and rubbed his back.
"If anything is wrong...promise to tell me okay??"
"okay..."
"Promise..??"
"I promise hyung.." Youngguk then pull back and ruffles his hair.
"That's my dongsaeng.."
"Hyung~~ you messed up my hair.." he whine and pouted.
They both walked towards the room to scan for the baby.
"Youngjae!!!"they both saw himchan running towards them.
"Channie?? What are you doing here?? Aren't you suppose to check on your patients??"Youngguk asked.
"I already finish checking them up gukkie...i don't have many patients like you.."he pouted. Youngguk smiled and sneek a peck on his lips. Himchan smiled and peck Youngguk back. Youngjae just watched the two lovebirds with a sad smile.
'I wish we could be like them....'
"Okay Youngjae lets get inside." The three of them went in.


Youngjae then lay onto a hospital bed(?) and lift his shirt up. He then heard Himchan gasp.
"Wah its a bit bigger then before!!" Youngguk then applied a jelly cream onto Youngjae's tummy. He then scan his tummy.
"So Youngjae here is his head, his feet, his fingers and....wait is that...Youngjae!!" Youngguk gasp.
"W..what is it??!!"
"Remember when we last scan we couldn't know your baby's gender??"
"Nae..."
"Well we know now...here take a look..you see that little pointy thing ??"
"
Nae???"
"It's the baby's wee wee that means you have a baby boy!!!!!" Youngguk said excitedly.
"Jjinjja hyung???!!!!" Tears of joys started dripping from his eyes. Youngjae always wanted a baby boy and now that he got one he can't be more thankful enough.
"Daehyun will be happy!!"Himchan hold Youngjae's hands tightly.
"N...nae..he would be so happy....."he whispered. 'If only he knows......'
Then it was Youngjae's turn for the check-up.


"Youngjae-ah you haven't eaten properly aren't you??" Youngguk asked as he flipped the results of his check-ups on Youngjae.
"Aniyo hyung....."
"Aniyo??? Youngjae don't lie"
"I....i...don't know...i just don't have the appetite..."
"Youngjae...you need to take care of your health for the sake of yourself and the baby.."Youngguk said rather sternly.
"The results are not good Youngjae..."He sigh.
"I'll promise to take a good care of myself after this..."
"Promise??"
"Nae.."he then stood, bowed and said thanks to Youngguk before exiting the room.
"Youngjae!!" He heard himchan call out his name. He turn and saw himchan jogging towards him.
"Yah why the long face??"
"Its nothing hyung" he smiled.
"Yah i'm free today lets go out eoh?? You seem like you need some fresh air.."
"Emmmm..i don't know hyung.."
"Awww come on it will be fun!!"  he pleads like a 5 year old.
"Okay..."he chuckled
"Kajja~~~"

He spent the whole afternoon with himchan at the shopping mall. Himchan bought him many clothes and pants that are  fit for pregnant people. While HImchan was busy with his clothes, a shop caught Youngjae's eyes. He went into the shop and there were many clothings, toys,beds, etc for babies. Youngjae wandered around the shop and pick out some clothes and caressed it. He then looked to the side and saw a happy couple..the wife is pregnant just like him except that she was about 8 months already. The husband caressed her tummy while back hugging her. Youngjae caressed his tummy too and his eyes watered.
"Hey what's wrong??" suddenly Himchan popped up from his side. Youngjae quickly wipe away his tears.
"Nothing...hyung can we go home now?? I want to cook for Daehyunnie..his coming back home tonight." Youngjae said happily to Himchan but deep down....his not.
"Oh okay then kajja...."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Thanks hyung for today..."Youngjae bowed.
"Its nothing...go straight into your apartment okay?? Its getting dark.."
"Okay hyung...drive safely!!" he waved as himchan drove off.
Youngjae push the password of his apartment and went in.
He walk but suddenly stop as he saw a figure sitting on his couch backfacing him.But he knew who it was.
"W...what a..are you d...doing h..ere??" he stuttered.
"What? I can't be in here? This is my son's apartment after all."
"What do you w..want??"
"Oh nothing...just to come here and give you a warning." Mrs.Jung said as she slid her sunglasses off her eyes.
"What are you saying??"
She stood and walk quickly towards Youngjae and slap him hard on his cheek. She then grab his hair and whispered to his ear.

"Don't you ever dare to show up in front of my son when he gets back or....." she then let her hand trailed on his tummy.


"You'll pay dearly for it......" she said in a sickenly sweet voice and left.

 

Youngjae trembled and cried hardly. He slid onto the ground while holding his tummy.....'Eotteokhae?? Daehyunnie.......'
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Whoa this is the longest chapter i've ever made....
40 and above subscribers??!!!!! Omg thank you so much!!!! Love you all!!! ><
And please keep reading,commenting and subscribing for this story and my other fanfics~~~
P/s..umm i dont know a lot about pregnancy soooo....don't judge me -____-