finding out

It was a mistake

Youngguk's POV

Mr and Mrs Yoo and i all went to the hospital quickly after i got a call that channie had woken up from his consciousness. I ran to the room and saw Dr.Lee again.
"Oh Dr. Youngguk you came just in time. He had just gain his conscious." He tilted his head to the side where channie was laying on his pillow in a sitting position.
"Channie" i walked towards the said man and hugged him.
"Thank you Dr.Lee" i smiled at him. Dr. Lee then bowed to us and left the room.
"Channie gwenchana?? What happened to you??" I asked the man who is currently in my embrace.
"I'm okay gukkie...." he cough out. Channie then saw Mr and Mrs Yoo and smiled towards them. But then his smiling face turned into a worried and horried face.
"G...Gukkie...Youngjae...Where's Youngjae??? Is he okay?? Did you caught those guys??" he asked frantically with wide eyes.
"Youngjae is not here channie......what guys are you talking about????" i asked him in bewilderment.
"The guys.....they came with a dark blue v..van and...and...they a..attack us..when we were about to enter my car....i asked Youngjae to r...run when..they started kicking and hitting me...the last thing i saw was...was...." Himchan's eyes started to watered.
"What did you saw channie??"
He looked up and me. "They...they took him away...they took him away gukkie!! And its all my fault...i fa..failed protecting him gukkie!!" he started sobbing hardly. I hugged and rubbed calming circles on his back.
"Don't blame yourself channie...its not your fault...sshh" i rocked him back and forth.
"Himchan-ah...did...did you said that my baby...my baby Youngjae was been kidnapped???" Mrs Yoo stuttered afraid from getting the answer.
Himchan looked up at her and nods. Mrs Yoo loose her feeting and collapse to the floor.
"Jagi!! Gwenchana??!" Mr Yoo held his wife in his arms.
"Yeo..Yeobo...our baby...." she whispered out . Tears were streaming down her face. She sobs hardly while hugging Mr.Yoo.
I looked at them with sorrow and pitied eyes. I knew how they felt. Youngjae is the most precious person to them....to all of us actually. I can't help but let my tears run down, escaping from my eyes.
I look back at Himchan.
"Channie..can you recall...what does the men who attacked you looked like???" he shooked his head.
I sigh. "I only remembered that...the one who attacked me had a tatoo of a dragon on his right arm..."
"A tatoo???"
"Nae" i sigh...its hard to guess who the person was just by a tatoo. Almost anyone could have it..
"Lets report this to the police and let them do a search party." Mr Yoo suggest.
"I agree with you Mr Yoo" I said. Mr Yoo then stood and went out to make a police report.
_____________________________________________________________________________________


Daehyun's POV

I followed Youngguk-hyung's car to the hospital.I tried to stay hidden from them cause i know that Youngjae's parents didn't want to see my face at the time being. I saw them entering a room. Luckily the door was slightly open and i could barely hear their conversation. The first thing i knew was HImchan-hyung was been attacked by some guys...but the next thing shocked me to death.
"They took him away..they took him away gukkie"...Himchan-hyung's statement made my legs weaken and i slid down onto the ground...the words kept replaying in my mind...
'They took away my Youngjae...they took away my baby' i curled my fist into a ball.
I then continued to listen to what HImchan-hyung was about to say.
"A tatoo of a dragon on his right arm..."
'A dragon tatoo??? Anyone could have that....aishh....eotokkhae.???....' suddenly i heard someone approaching the door from inside the room. I quickly scramble onto my feet and ran and hid behind a wall.I heaved out air heavily as i saw Mr Yoo went out from the room making a call.
"A tatoo huh?? Why do i had a feeling i had seen the man with a dragon tatoo before??" i thought deeply then something clicked in me.
I took out my phone and searched for the pictures that i took when i was in Jeju island. (well practically the pictures that my UMMA took actually) i search again and again until i found the picture that i wanted.
I scan thoroughly on the picture and saw one of the bodyguards standing beside me in the picture wearing a tight sleveless tank top...and had a dragon tatoo on his right arm. I can't jump to a conclusion just yet. But its worth a try. I'm going to find my jae if i had to myself...
_____________________________________________________________________________________

YOUNGJAE's POV

A sudden cold contact came to my face. I open my eyes slowly but to no avail i see nothing. That was when i realise that i was blindfolded. I fidget around but i cannot move. i wringled my wrists and my legs but they were tied to the chair that i apparently was sitting on. I tried to call for help but my mouth was been shut with a big piece of tape. Then suddenly my head ache and it was really hurtful. Its as if my head was been pound into a hard rock.
"Well,well,well.....looks like someone had woken up....did you had a nice sleep sleeping beauty???" I heard a woman's voice...but i knew who it was.
Mrs Jung.
"You must be wondering why are you here...aren't you????"
i just stay still.
"ANSWER ME YOU !!!!" she slapped me hard across the face. i could feel my left cheeks burning from the slap.
"I...I told you didn't i??!! I told you to stay away from my son after he got back from Jeju and what did i get?? A call from Minhi saying that she saw you two kissing and hugging at the mall!!!" I heard she heaved out loudly and threw something against the wall and made it broke into pieces out of frustration.
"You !!! Why can't you just stay away from my son??!! Are you that desperate for his d***???!!! Huh?? tell me!!" she then grab a handful of my hair and pull it upwards. I yelped but was muffled by the tape that was covering my mouth.
"You sickening low-life ....you shouldn't deserve to live!!!" her hands suddenly made contact with my tummy. Tears was threatening to escape from my eyes.
'Please...please don't do anything to my baby!!!' i trembled.
"And your baby here..." she trailed her hand on my tummy.
Suddenly she slapped my tummy hardly again and again.
"NO!!!!" but my scream was muffled. I tried to get away from her grip but she pull my hair harder.
She then started punching it.
"This baby here...SHOULDN'T . BE. EXIST.!!!" she threw a couple punches and stops. My blindfold was soaked with my tears.
'Someone...please..help me...my baby'
Suddenly i heard a screeched sound.
"Umma~~~~" i heard a girl's voice and fast footsteps walking into the place.
"Minhi-ah what's wrong??"
"Dae..daehyun oppa..said he..he doesn't loved me umma!! and this is all that 's fault!!!" she cried.
"Gwenchana...gwenchana...he will not be living here for too long now...when the time comes i'll kill him and i will promise you darling that my son will love you always...arasseo??" my eyes widened.
'K...Kill..m..me???'
"Mm arasseo umma....but umma...i don't want this to die yet..."
"And why is that darling???"
"I want him to suffer first..." she then clapped her hands and i heard some footsteps coming towards our direction.
"You call us??" i heard a man asked the Minhi girl.
"Yeah...i need you guys to do me a favor..."
"And what is it???"
"You see that guy right there???"
I could feel the man eyeing me up and down.
"Yeah...what you want me to do about him??"
"He's all yours.....do ANYTHING to him...its your reward~~~" she chuckles.
"Lets go umma...i feel like eating some sushi..kajja~~~"

I trembled as i felt a hand caressing my face.
"Looks like we got a pretty one tonight guys...."


'SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! Daehyunnie....DAEHYUNNIE!!!'

"YOUNGJAE!!!"daehyun woke up in his friend's car and panted heavily...
'please.....oh please just let be a bad dream...please.....' he started crying. He looked to the front and saw his umma went out from the house heading to her office. He looked at her angrily.
"I don't care if you are my umma or my family....i'll get you to tell me where he is.....


even if i had to force you....."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong /waves/ hehehe its been a while since i update...school is going to open soon so i was quite busy...~~~~
So i hope you all like this chapter...^^
Thanks for subscribing.commenting,upvoting and reading this story...
Please excuse my grammar or english error cause english is not my mother tongue language~~~
I always welcome new readers,subscribers and commentars~~~~
See you all soon!!!/rolls away/ XD~~~~^^ <3