Telling him

It was a mistake

'Eh?? Why is he not here???' he thought.
Suddenly he heard the front door shut. Youngjae then ran out from the bedroom to find out Daehyun standing in th living room.
"Daehyunnie!!" He ran and hugged Daehyun.
"Daehyunnie why aren't you at home yesterday??" Daehyun then looked down at his husband's eyes and caressed his brown locks.
"Mianhae i was just busy." he smiled.
"Mm...Daehyunnie are you hungry??? I'll go make breakfast now ok??" Youngjae peck Daehyun's lips and headed towards the kitchen.
Suddenly Daehyun's phone vibrated. He saw the caller ID and instantly went to the bathroom to answer the call.

"Hello??....Nae...okay..i understand. I'll be there next week." He then ended the call. He put the phone aside and splash water on his face and grip the edge of the sink. He then looked himself in the mirror and sigh. 'What should i do?' he thought.
When he went out from the bathroom he was greeted by the smell of toasted bread and pancakes. He entered the kitchen and saw Youngjae wearing his yellow apron while flipping some pancakes. He smiled and walks towards him.

"What are you making babe??" he back hugged Youngjae. Youngjae was startled and almost drop the pancakes.
"Daehyunnie~~ don't do that i almost drop it.." he whine and pouts.
"Mianhae baby.." he kissed Youngjae on the lips and sat at the kitchen table.
' Did he felt my baby bump??' Youngjae thought. He then caressed his tummy.
' I think i should tell him after this. He would be so happy!'.Just thinking about it makes Youngjae giggled and smiled.
Youngjae then put all the food that he had cooked on the kitchen table and sat opposite Daehyun.
"Wah!! Looks delicious!!" Daehyun said. He then took a big scoop of pancakes and munch on it like a person who hadn't eat for years.
"Daehyunnie slow down!! You'll choke!!"
"Oh mianhae...its just my baby's cooking is just too delicious to handle." He pinched Youngjae's cheeks. Youngjae pouted.
he looked at Daehyun who is too busy burying his nose into the food.
He chuckled and rubbed his tummy. ' I think i should tell him now' he pursed his lips.
"Ummmm Daehyunnie"
"Nae??" Daehyun looked up. His face looks like a chipmunk stuffing its mouth with nuts except Daehyun had pancakes in his.
"Can i tell you something??"
"What is it???"
Youngjae took in a deep breath and release it calmly.
"Babe???"
"Daehyunnie i'm pr-"
Suddenly Daehyun's phone rang. He answered his phone and gave out a loud sigh when he heard the voice of the person who is calling him. Daehyun then excuse himself from the table and walk into the bathroom and locks it.
'i wonder who call him?' Youngjae thought.

Minutes later, Daehyun barge out from the bathroom and took his briefcase that was been tossed onto the sofa and headed for the front door.
"Daehyunnie?" Youngjae called out.
Daehyun turn and saw the younger who was looking at him concernly.
"Daehyunnie...is everything okay??"
"Everything is okay...its just that there are some problems in the office and i've to settle it out." he sigh.
Youngjae then walked towards Daehyun and hug him tightly.
"Don't worked out too much okay??" he said caringly.
Daehyun hugged him back. "Nae..."
"Promise??"
"I promise.." Daehyun cupped Youngjae's chubby cheeks and it gently. He then kissed Youngjae lovingly.
"I'll be back tonight okay??"
"Okay.."
But before Daehyun opens the front door. "Daehyunnie??"
He turned again.
"Saranghae..."Youngjae said to Daehyun. Daehyun smiled and went out the door.
'I'm sorry....'

Youngjae his tummy again.
' Maybe i should tell him later' he thought.