Good news

It was a mistake

"Congratulations Youngjae you're 1 month pregnant!!!" Dr.Bang who is also Youngjae's friend said excitedly.
"Hyung....jjinjja???!!!! Omg i...i'm so happy!!!!" tears of joy was streaming down his cheeks.
He then hugged Youngguk tightly.
"Yah yah what's going on here??" Himchan suddenly appeared at the door.
"Guess who's going to have a baby??"Youngguk said.
"A baby??" Youngguk then tilted his head towards Youngjae. Hinchan eyes widened and he ran and hugged Youngjae while kissing his cheeks.
"My baby is finally going to have a baby!!!!" he shrieked.
"H...hyung...c...can't breathe!!" Youngjae said.
"Yah channie let go of him...his suffocating!!"Youngguk said while attempting to seperate Himchan from Youngjae.
"Oh mianhae i hugged you too tight" Himchan then ruffled Youngjae's hair.
"So what you planning after this??" Youngguk asked.
"Ummmm...i think i should tell Daehyunnie first!! Hyung gomawo!!" He bowed and ran towards the door.
"Youngjae-ah be careful!! Don't run arasseo?? You are carrying another person with you"Himchan said.
Youngjae turned and looked at Himchan smiling dearly at him. He then looked down and rubbed his tummy and smiled.
"Nae...i'll be more careful now..." he said caringly while still carassing his tummy.
"I'll get going, see you later hyung!!!" he waved and went out from the room.
"Yah channie are you crying????" Youngguk saw Himchan's eyes glistening with tears.
Himchan rubbed away the tears quickly. "Aniyo..."
Youngguk hugged Himchan gently.
"Gukkie...??"
"Hmmm??" Youngguk looked down at Himchan's eyes.
"Saranghae.."Youngguk chuckled at Himchan's sudden confession. He then pecked his lips.
"Me too...~~"


Youngjae was heading towards a grocery store. He wants to cook something nice for Dinner tonight.
After buying all the ingredients, he walked his way home.
'Daehyunnie probably waiting for me already' he thought.
But as soon as he open his apartment's door, he was greeted by darkness.
He entered the apartment and switched on the lights. He then put all the groceries on the kitchen counter.
'Hmmmm...that's wierd his always at home at this hour'
He then called Daehyun but he didn't pick up.
'He must be busy' he thought.
He then proceed on making dinner.

It was 10 p.m . Youngjae had finish cooking a while ago.
"Why isn't Daehyunnie back yet?" he asked himself.
He then called Daehyun again and again but still no answer.
He then sat at the kitchen table watching the cheesecake he made slowly melting.
He sigh and make his way to the living room. He plomp onto the sofa and switched on the tv.
It was now 11p.m. and yet Daehyun was not back.
Youngjae felt tired from all the cooking. He slowly laid himself on the sofa. A few minutes later, his eyes were threatening to close. He was battling with his sleepiness but at the end gave up and slept.
Went he woke up it was already morning. He then sat up and caressed his tummy.
"Morning~~~" he said towards the baby in his tummy.
He slowly stood and walked towards the kitchen. He saw the food were still untouched.
'Did Daehyun forgot to eat dinner?' He wondered.
'Perhaps he's too tired and decided to go staright to bed.'
Youngjae walked towards his bedroom and opens the door.
"Daehyunnie??" he called out but there was no response because...
There's no one there.

______________________________________________________________________________

Here's the first chapter^^
How was it?? I don't know what am i thinking when i wrote this~~~
Please comment and subscribe~~