The other story

It was a mistake

Daehyun POV
 

I sigh for the nth time. I saw the guests came and my umma was smiling happily and greeting them. Of course she would smile since i'm going to married the girl that she adored so much. I massage my temple.
'How did it get like this??'

Omma suddenly approach me.
"Omo omo!! My son looks dashing and handsome in his suit....I'm so proud that my son is finally marrying the girl he loved..." faked tears coming out from her eyes. She then caressed my face and i slap her hands away.
"Hold those fake tears of yours umma, and by the way i'm already married to a man that love me whole heartedly...and what?? Girl i loved?? Pfft...i never loved her once..she's the one who came beg-" my words are cut by a slap on my cheeks. She then cupped my face so that i was directly facing her.
"Listen to me Jung Daehyun, I'm making it easy for you...you marry that girl...or you face the consequences.." she said evilly. I gulp. She then started to fix my hair and tie.
"You know that i love you Daehyun...your my son and i don't want anyone to know that my son is married to a ...you know our family came from a very well-known generations...i don't want our reputation to drop just because of a f-"
"That of yours you talking is my husband umma!!! I don't care about reputations...or any related to those..This is my life!!! Why can't you understand???!! You've been controlling me since little!!! Why can't you just support me for once and accept me for who i am??!!!"i shouted and sobbed. She looked at me with no guilt.
"If its not for that reputation of yours, if its not for me.......you've probably live on the streets right now and live like a !!! Support?? I've given much support for you in your studies-"
I scoffed "You call that a support??!!Umma...you forced me to study those things!!! You think you support me but YOU DON'T!!!! You've decided and arranged everything in my life and yes i should feel grateful for that but I'm not umma...i'm not!!!! And now you're forcing me to marry the girl that i don't even know or loved.....i just can't umma...i can't..." my voice trembled because i was so angry with my umma. Tears were streaming down my face.
"You are one ungrateful child....by whatever means...YOU'RE GONNA MARRY HER AND THAT IS FINAL!!!!" she shouted and then whispered to me.
"Now.....be a good boy and follow what i had said...or that precious husband of yours will be dead...." I widened my eyes at her statement.
"You wouldn't......"
"Oh i would...like i said by whatever means...." then she step back and was about to walk away when i said.
I fisted my hands."Its always about you...doesn't it umma???"i looked at her.
She laughed "You've finally realise it now???" she clap her hands and her bodyguards came surround me.
"Prevent him from going anywhere... i want this ceremony to be perfect..." and then she walks away.

I wanted to call my baby jae but i couldn't...my umma gets ahold of my phone when i set foot in Jeju...and the bodyguards just wont leave me alone.

Now here i am waiting for the bride..that is walking down the aisle. Tears were threathening to fall but i held it in. When she finally arrived...my mind when blank...all i could think of is one that person.....Yoo Youngjae...

And when the word 'i do' slip out from my lips....my heart shattered to million pieces...... i feel like i had betray him.

You are now husband and wife.....and at that time the wind blow strongly...its as if it knows how i felt...


'Baby jae I'm sorry...'
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay this is Daehyun's side of story...
This is the time when his marrying minhi....~~~
Hope you guys love it!!><