Chapter XVII

Depths of Love

It was getting pretty late, and I was hungry. I didn't want to bother Sehun since he was already wiping the floor, so I went in the kitchen by myself. I've watched Sehun cook for me, but I was scared to try it myself. Instead, I poured myself a glass of chocolate milk and waited for him.

"Sehun-ah, I'm hungry." I said cutely.

He opened the fridge, the cupboards, then back to the freezer. He scratched his head in thought before turning to me.

"Wanna go out to eat?"

"Really?!" I was so happy.

He grabbed his keys and motioned toward the door. I jumped up and hugged him before running out to his car. I had the biggest smile on my face as I waited for him to lock the house and start the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"A buffet."

Buffets had everything and it was all you could eat. I was almost drooling thinking of the food until Sehun took my hand in his. He made me smile even more.

At the buffet, many people were there. Sehun held my hand so I wouldn't get separated getting to a booth. We waited for drinks then went to go get food. I'm sure I piled my plate with at least one of everything, not including the desserts.

"You're never gonna eat all that." Sehun said as he stuffed his mouth.

"Wanna bet?" I giggled.

He looked at me with a smirk.

"Do you want to bet?"

"Sure." I said.

"Okay. If you can eat all that, I'll let you do anything you want."

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded. Now that I had a goal, I really had to win.

I was half done with everything on my plate when some guys stopped by our table to talk to Sehun.

"Hey, Sehun. What're you doing here?" A tall guy asked.

"What's it look like? I'm eating!" He laughed.

"Who's this?" The tall guy asked.

Sehun looked at me before speaking.

"This is my boyfriend Luhan." He said.

"Aww, no way. You got a boyfriend?!" Another guy asked.

Sehun rolled his eyes and one guy pat his back. They left shortly after to get food.

"Who were those people?" I asked.

"Some of my friends." He said.

"We'll I think you're going to be eating your words." I said happily.

He looked down at my plate to see me pick up the last piece of food and stuff it into my mouth. His mouth hung in disbelief.

"I win!" I said when I finished.

Sehun pouted.

"Okay, are you full now? I still have to do my night shift."

He paid the bill and we took off toward the boating dock. I felt a little nauseous but tried to keep myself together until we got home. After the night route, Sehun drove us home. As soon as I stepped out of the car, my dinner came back up and I started crying.

"Sehun I'm sorry." I cried.

"Shh, it's okay. You just threw up in the grass. No big deal. Let’s get inside." He said as he hugged me.

He unlocked the door and took me straight to bed. He left to get me a glass of water and do something else before coming to bed as well. I took off my jeans and shirt, and crawled under the blankets. All I wanted at this point was for him to come back and hold me, which is exactly what he did.

"Do I still win the bet?" I asked as soon as he crawled into bed.

"That's what you're worried about?" He laughed. "Yes, you still win the bet."

I won the bet. That's all that mattered. Soon enough, I fell asleep, happy.