Chapter XII

Depths of Love

Sehun took me down the hall to his bathroom adjacent to his bedroom. The bathtub was big enough for two or three people!

"What temperature do you want this at?" He asked.

He fiddled with the nozzles until I told him to stop. The warm water felt really nice since I was most used to it. I sank in, down to my nose and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

I woke up, not realizing where I was. I started to panic, but I remembered I was in Sehun's house. I peered over the edge of the tub and saw Sehun sleeping on the floor.

"Sehun."

No reply.

"Sehun!"

He didn't even stir.

My water was cold and I couldn't remember how to make it warm again. I took a handful of water and threw it on Sehun, making him jump at the cold sensation.

"Luhan, you scared me!" He said.

"Sorry." I blushed.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"I'm okay. Can I have more warm water?" I asked.

"Anything for you." He said, kissing my nose.

I watched as he pulled the plug under the water to get rid of the cold. Again, he turned the nozzles until the perfect temperature water came out. I hummed with delight and closed my eyes. Though the space was smaller than what I was accustomed to, I could get used to this just as easily.

I was consumed by my thoughts until I felt the water move around me. Upon opening my eyes, I saw Sehun sitting in the tub with me.

"I hope you don't mind." He said. "I haven't showered in a few days."

I didn't realize at first, but he was completely . I could only see his chest and everything above it though.

"Is my soap going to bother your skin or anything?" He asked.

I didn't really know, but I shook my head. I watched as he put some soap on a cloth and then rubbed it all over his body. The scent smelled heavenly. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Do you want to use it?" Sehun asked.

"What do I do?"

He smiled and moved closer to me. He squirted more onto the cloth and took my arm to lather it on. As he went under my arms and on my sides, I giggled because it tickled.

"I don't know if I should wash your fin or not, so I won't." He said.

I watched as he grabbed another bottle, this time pouring the matter into his hands. He put his hands to his head and lathered it into his hair. Suddenly he tipped back and went under the soapy water. A second later he came back up, with clean hair.

He saw my amazement and asked if I wanted him to wash his hair too. I nodded and closed my eyes as he began to do so.

"Go under." He said.

I did as he told me. He kept his hands on my hair, still rubbing my head. I opened my eyes, but I couldn't see anything, and it burned. I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Sehun it burns!" I cried.

My eyes started to water and I cried. I kept my eyes closed with my hands on them, but the burning sensation didn't go away fast enough.

Sehun handed me a cup with lukewarm water and told me to pour it on my eyes. I did so, quickly, and the pain started to go away.

"Better?" Sehun asked.

I nodded. He always knew how to make everything better.

"Do you want fresh water, because I'm going to get out now?"

"I want to come out too." I said.

"Are you sure?" Sehun asked.

I nodded with a big smile. He reached for a towel as he stood up. I felt like I should look away. In school we learned the anatomy of humans, so I knew what he was hiding, but we also learned that humans tend to cover themselves up in front of others, unless they mate.

"I don't care if you see my body, Luhan. You're my boyfriend now." Sehun said with a smile.

"Boyfriend?" I blinked.

He frowned. "Is it too soon to call you that?"

"No, I was just surprised to hear it."

Afterwards, he drained the water and helped me out of the tub and onto his bed. It was very soft, unlike my rock bed back home. I wished I had slept here last night.

I began to scan the room as Sehun stood at the closet looking for clothes. I noticed he had a large thing on the wall and asked him what it was. Instead of telling me, he showed me. With the click of a button, the dark face lit up into many colors. There were people on the screen talking, but I wasn't really listening, just watching.

Sehun sat next to me.

"Today I need to go out and get some things for you. I think it would be best if you stayed here for now, though, okay?"

"Okay." I said.

"Is there something specific you like to eat?"

I began to list all the things I've eaten before.

"So, seafood." He smiled.

Before he left, he showed me that certain buttons changed the picture on the tv. I tried it out and it worked. He kissed me, too, before leaving.