Invitation

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6....

 

when shin hye and karen has finish with time at college, they go to the store and after look for the card invitation of Brithday party, they order it as much as 50 cards. then they start to write the name who will invite in the brithday party..

 

shin hye and karen write the name of shin hye friends first, after that she write the name of her family. at last the card invitation just still have 1 card who not write the name on it..

 

"shin hye, the card just left one. but you not write your neighbour. how if we go to the store and buy 10 cards again??"said karen..

 

"no, need karen. I will invite my neighbour with oral, they will understand with that" said shin hye..

 

"what about this one card, who will you invite??" ask karen..

 

"hmm, it's secret karen. give it to me, I will write the name and I will bring it by my self" said shin hye..

 

"aaaahhhh, I know shin hye. secret misteriquest, don't you?? special person I think. hmm I know, who will you invite" said karen..

 

"yahh!!!! karen. I think you will said, the wrong name person" said shin hye..

 

"ahh, let me quest. the person it's must be Yong hwa. right??" quest karen..

 

"you wrong, karen...you wrong" said shin hye. but she can't hide her feeling from karen. shin hye is smile and that is known by karen..

 

"ok, if I'm wrong shin hye. you will not invite yonghwa. so then, I will go to him right now, and tell him if shin hye will not invite you" said karen while she walk slowly..

 

to hear that, shin hye immediately walk and hold her hand..

 

"yahh!!! don't go karen. ok, I will go to him and invite yonghwa to my brithday party. but not now, later in the night. you satisfied now??" ask shin hye..

 

karen just smile, while she go back and sit..

 

shin hye then go and sit too..

 

then they continue to talk about prepare for brithday party..

 

"ok, I think we has talk enough to prepare my brithday party for tomorrow night" said shin hye..

 

"I will call our friend and tomorrow morning we will begin to decorate the room for brithday party" said karen..

 

"come early in the morning, I will cook breakfast for you" said shin hye..

 

"I will go now, shin hye. I don't want to disturb you, when you meet yonghwa tonight" said karen while she smile..

 

shin hye know what she meaning..

 

"yahh!!! karen. you teasing me again. it's not what you thinking. I just come to his house, invite him then go home" said shin hye..

 

"but at least, you talk to him, don't you??" ask karen..

 

"talk like usually, not special. like, how are you, and the other talk" said shin hye..

 

"alright, my friend. I will go home now. so, see you tomorrow morning" said karen while she go out from shin hye house..

 

shin hye follow her until fence of her house..

 

"bye" said karen..

 

"bye" said shin hye..

 

after that she turn to look yonghwa house. the lamp still on. she look to her watch, the time now is 09.30 Pm..

 

shin hye quickly go to her room, write yonghwa names on it then she walk to yonghwa house..

 

"knock...knock..."

 

one old lady open the door..

 

"excuse me, mam. I come to meet Yonghwa. is he here??" said shin hye..

 

"yes, he is here. follow me, he is in the garden" answer the old lady..

 

"thank you" said shin hye..

 

"I'm his mother" said the old lady while they walk to yonghwa places.

 

"oh, sorry. I don't know. I'm shin hye, I'm your neighbour, Yonghwa is my lecturer at my college" said shin hye..

 

"oh, nice to meet you, shin hye" said min young while they shake hands..

 

after a while min young turn to the left..

 

"Yonghwa, you have a quest" said min young..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter