Junghwa is die...

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14..

 

Yonghwa and his father Mr. sam go to the private room of him..

 

when they get inside the room, Mr sam close the room..

 

"dad, where is Junghwa?? mother is miss him and worried to him very much..I want to take junghwa to go home.." shout yonghwa..

 

Mr. sam look emotion to see yonghwa shout to him without respect..

 

"heiii..I'm your father..don't ever to talk to me with shout like that!!!!. you have to respect me as your father.." shout Mr. sam with angry..

 

"respect to you!!!!, father who leave us without explanation and make us cry in sadness and suffer, that's you said have to get respect!!!..hah, if all of father is like you, how unfortunate this world..every of family will suffer because of father like you" said yonghwa with angry too. all of his sadness and suffer that he is hiding has came out now..

 

Mr. sam is very angry to hear that..he raise his right hand want to slap yonghwa..

 

"youuu!!!!" shout Mr. sam while he will slap to yonghwa..

 

"slap me, father...slap mee...do you know how suffer of me and my mother, hah!! do you know that she is cry almost every night when you just leave her!! " shout yonghwa with emotion..the tears is fall from his eyes while he look to his father..

 

yonghwa father just glue to his stand. his hand still raise, but he can't continue it to slap yonghwa..

 

"but I think you will not realize that...you never care of us!!!! your family, father..you just enjoy your day and sleep without feel anything meanhwile I and my mother must work hard just for get enough money to life" shout yonghwa again..

 

Mr. sam look silent while he listen every word that yonghwa has said to him. yonghwa has take out all of his word that he was hiding since his father leave him..

 

"I....I realize now after hear what you just saying..if what I'm done to you and your mother is wrong" said Mr. sam again..

 

"I'm sorry yonghwa..I'm very sorry..I know that you will hate me..I can accept that.." said Mr. sam again while his eyes look sad and wet because of crying..

 

"I'm not good father to you and junghwa, and not good husband to your mother.." said Mr. sam again..

 

"I don't know if I can forgive you father..my heart still hurt and pain, because of you.." said yonghwa while he wipe his tears..

 

"give me a chance yonghwa, to fixed my mistaken..all of human is not perfect, yonghwa..so, please give me a second chance" said Mr. sam..

 

"the decision is not in my hand father, but to my mother..if she will give you a second chance, so do I" said yonghwa..

 

"father, where is junghwa?? I have to meet with him" ask yonghwa..

 

"junghwa is with his friends now, I will call the driver to take you in there" said Mr. sam..

 

"ne, father..I'll go now..just think what I said, and once again..I hear that you will be a candidate for a mayor of town. if that's true, I just hope you will lead them with kindness and humble. I know that you will be kind of person" said yonghwa while he turn his body and go out from room..

 

Mr. sam just see him from a back until he dissapear behind the lift..

 

Yonghwa take down with a lift to base floor..

 

"mr. yonghwa..I'm your dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter