Yonghwa meet his father..

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13..

 

since Junghwa leaves them, and follow his father..

 

yonghwa just life together with his mother, park min young..

 

his mother often feel a lonely when yonghwa leave her to work as a lecturer assistant..

 

yonghwa realize that, he try to comfort and accompany his mother when he go home from college..

 

junghwa for the first year sometimes go home to meet his mother and his brother, when junghwa is come home min young will always happy to see him. but when he go back to his father again, min young feel sadness to see junghwa is go away..

 

the next year, junghwa begin to rarely to come home. min young often ask yonghwa about his younger brother, junghwa..

 

"junghwa is okay mother, you don't have to worried about him. I believe that Mr. sam will give attention to him and don't let junghwa to have a bad habit for his healthy.." said yonghwa..

 

"but, I'm still worried about him, yonghwa..I can see that junghwa is change when the last he come home, his body is look thin and his face is pale. I afraid that he has consume a heroin or some like that" said min young..

 

yonghwa look silent when he hear what min young had said to him..

 

"I'm not see that mother. I will ask him when he will go home later. that's will be serious problem if he consume that drugs" said yonghwa..

 

his mother, min young not ask yonghwa again for a weeks. but still she feel worried to junghwa..

 

one night after a week, min young ask yonghwa to go to junghwa places and see if junghwa is fine or not..

 

"alright mother, I will go tomorrow morning and look his condition" said yonghwa..

 

"ne, yonghwa. "said min young shortly..

 

"I will go to sleep now" said yonghwa while he go to his room..

 

tomorrow morning, yonghwa has prepare to go to daeju to find junghwa

 

"be careful yonghwa, and after you meet and make sure that junghwa is okay you have to come home soon" said min young..

 

"I will mother" said yonghwa while he hold the bag and carry it on his back..

 

"I will go now" said yonghwa while he turn around his body and go away..

 

"I hope GOD will be with you my son" said min young..

 

yonghwa arrive in daeju town, after he waste 12 hour to journey with a bus..

 

daeju town is third largest of town after seoul town and Busan town..

 

yonghwa get out from a bus and directly ask the people who maybe know about Mr. sam jung kyung..

 

"excuse me, sir do you know who is Mr. sam jung kyung??" ask yonghwa to the old man..

 

the old man turn his look to yonghwa..

 

"I'm sorry young man, I don't know about the person that you're looking for" said the old man..

 

"thank you for your time, sir" said yonghwa while he go and search for another person..

 

yonghwa walk on the street where many building high is build on the side of the street..

 

yonghwa saw one old man who sit on the long chair was read the newspaper, he approach to the old man..

 

"excuse me sir, may I ask you?? do you know about Mr. Sam Jung Kyung, and where I can found him??" ask Yonghwa..

 

The old man turn his look from the newspaper to yonghwa..

 

"who your ask for?? I'm not hear it clearly" said the old man..

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter