Missing of Students and Plan to searching them..

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19..

 

Yonghwa just sleep with peacefully after he confess his love to shin hye when Guns007 shake his shoulder..

 

 

"hmmm..."

 

 

"yonghwa..wake up..we have missing three guys.." said guns007 while he shake yonghwa shoulder..

 

 

yonghwa look suprise to hear that. he is awareness now..

 

 

"whatt..how could it be?? I told you to watch them carefully" shout yonghwa..

 

 

"I'm sorry yong..I can't hold my eyes from slumber.." said guns007 with sad..

 

 

yonghwa realize that guns007 is a human too who not perfect..

 

 

yonghwa wear a jacket and go out from his room..

 

 

"call all the senior student to class room quickly..I will wait there" said yonghwa while he walk in hurry to class room..

 

 

guns007 just will go when yonghwa turn and shout to him..

 

 

"don't let the student know this..they will be panic" said yonghwa..

 

 

"ne.." said guns007 shortly..

 

 

while guns007 call all the senior student, yonghwa go to classroom while he thinking..

 

 

after 3 minutes, five student has gather to classroom where yonghwa has waiting..

 

 

shin hye, karen, juniel, guns007 and nickhun saw yonghwa, the lecturer..

 

 

his face look worried and tense. yonghwa saw them one by one..

 

 

"you know why I call you, right???" ask yonghwa..

 

 

"yes, yonghwa...guns007 has told us" said karen..

 

 

"it's danger now..we don't know what happen to our three man students.." said yonghwa..

 

"beside that it's 2 Am right now...we can't search them until morning has come.."

 

 

five senior students is silent while they listening what yonghwa said..

 

 

 

"I don't know what must we do now...my mind has hard to think and like meet impasse way.." said yonghwa again..

 

 

"but, we can't just stay here and wait until morning yonghwa..their life maybe will more dangerous.." shout karen..

 

"I agree with karen..we have to rescue them as soon as possible...or all we effort will be useless" said juniel....

 

"I'm agree..but we have to consider the risk too..it's very dark in outside..beside that we don't know about this forest" said shin hye...

 

yonghwa look silent while he think hard...all of students university life are his responsible..

 

 

"alright...I think we must do something..but I need your opinion and solution for this problem...what we should do now??" ask yonghwa while he look to his students..

 

 

shin hye, karen, juniel, guns007 and nickhun thinking too to find the solution of their problem..

 

 

after 3 minutes, karen raise her hand..

 

 

"speak karen..I wanna know what your solution" said yonghwa..

 

 

"I think..we should ask the people first, who live near from the villa for help us. they must know something about this forest or the people who live there.." said karen..

 

 

yonghwa listen what karen said with carefully..

 

 

"that make sense, karen..but we can do that only when the morning came.." said yonghwa..

 

 

shin hye, yonghwa girlfriend raise her finger sign want to speak..

 

 

yonghwa just smile while he stare to his beloved with love in his eyes..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter