Cannibal or not!!! and worried of shin hye until she cry a lot...

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20...

 

at 7 Am in the morning..

 

 

Shin hye and Karen are walking to civilian house...

 

 

"do you think the people who live here will know about this??" ask karen while they're walk..

 

 

 

"I'm not sure too, karen..but it's not wrong if we try something right??..I just don't want to do nothing while my boyfriend risk his life to save his junior students university" answer shin hye..

 

 

 

karen nodded her head..

 

 

 

 

"ne, shin..me too..guns007 go with yonghwa to save the students..I hope they will come back soon and safe" said karen..

 

 

 

 

"I'm sure yong and guns007 will come back and take the students with them" said shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

"all we can do now is pray for them and do what we can do" said karen..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ne, you're right karen..ahh..there are two house in there..let's go.." said shin hye while she walk directly to the house..

 

 

 

 

 

 

karen are follow her..

 

 

 

 

 

"knock....knock...

 

 

 

 

 

one kid has open the door...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"heii..kid..where is your father?? can you call him...I wanna ask something to your father.." said shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"he was eaten for a breakfast eunnie..so with my mother" said the kid..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hmm..can you said to your father that we want to ask him something..we will waiting here...oh by the way, do you know where the village chief house??" ask karen..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"no, eunnie..I don't know..I will go inside and tell my father.." said the kid..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"thank you, little kid" said shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

 

the kid stare to shin hye face and smile to her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye wonder why he smile..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"why you smile like that little boy??" ask shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"eunnie..you're beautiful..and I like you" said the little boy..

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye is suprise to hear that, so with karen..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"shin hye..it's look like you have a fans now" said karen..

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye just smile then touch to little boy hair..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"heii..kid..do you know and realize what you said to me??" ask shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"of course, eunnie..I has watching the dramas in television..and the man will said that to woman..I like you" answer the kid..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye shake her head..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"little boy...listen to me...your age is still very young and you still a kid..and what you said to me..it's not suit with your age..to like someone is not just a words..it's more than that..it's about feeling.." explain shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

the little boy look think and try to understand but after a while he can't get what shin hye explain..shin hye realize that..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you will understand it, someday..or 15 years from now..the simple explain is..that words is not suit with your age..you still a kid..so, don't said that again..understand kid" said shin hye softly..

 

 

 

 

 

 

the kid just stare to shin hye face..then he nodded his head..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I understand eunnie..I will not said that again" said the little boy..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ah..who your name, kid??" ask karen..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"jung shim" asnwer the kid..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"oh jung shim..I'm karen and my friend is shin hye" said karen..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"shin hye...eunnie..your name is great..suit to your face" said the kid..

 

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye just smile..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"can you call your father, jung shim?? maybe he has finish to eat right now" said shin hye..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ne, eunnie..I will go now..just wait here" said jung shim while he walk to inside his house..

 

 

 

 

 

 

while jung shim tell his father..shin hye and karen decide to sit on the long chair near to the house..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter