The Handsome Lecturer

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4...

 

Morning has came again. The sun is shine, but not brightly because the clouds is close a little..

 

Shin hye was busy to comb her hair and wear a lipstic. after that she go to dining room for a breakfast. sometimes she look to her watch..

 

"I can't late. this morning, Yonghwa will give a lesson of Economic Market. he will punish me if I'm late" said shin hye in her heart..

 

she eat for breakfast just 5 minutes. after that she hurry to busway. when she got there. unfortunately she late to get the bus, the bus just moving when she got there even she has run to catch the bus..

 

"hosshh...hosshh" she hold her waist while she make calm her breath. she look at her watch..

 

Shin hye Pov:"oh my God, Yonghwa will begin to teach the lesson 5 minutes again. what should I do, so I will not late??"

 

she look panic sometimes she look to the left if there is another busway that will come in..

 

suddenly there is one red ferrari car that move slowly and then stop in front of her..

 

she look to the car, but she can't see inside the car because car window is close..

 

then slowly car window is open and she can see who is inside..

 

she look suprise to see who is inside the car..

 

it's Yonghwa her lecturer...

 

"get in shin hye, I will go to your college now" said Yonghwa while saw her. he look handsome, he wear a jeans and blue shirt. he wear  a black glasses..

 

Yonghwa look fresh. he smile to shin hye..

 

she at last open the car door and sit beside yonghwa. then he drive a red ferrari. the car look macho..

 

when Yonghwa drive the car and concentrate to road, shin hye often look to him.

 

"maybe you wonder why I can have this expensive ferrari car. because you see that my house is same like yours" said Yonghwa.

 

shin hye not said anything..

 

"it's my father gift to me for my 23 brithday years old" said Yonghwa again..

 

shin hye not respons. so yonghwa silent too..

 

shin hye suddenly ask him."where is your father now??"

 

Yonghwa turn to shin hye for a while..

 

"he is in USA, busy with his business. actually I don't want to accept his gift because I hate him. he leave me, Junghwa, and my mother without explanation for 10 years. then he come back just to said that he have success business in USA and want us to there. but my mother and me has not want to go there, only Junghwa who want follow him. but....

 

Yonghwa not continue his words. he silent..

 

Yonghwa Pov:"why without I recognise, I tell her about my family story?? I just meet her twice and I let her know about my story"

 

shin hye realize if yonghwa silent..

 

"can you continue your story, Yonghwa. but it's okay if you don't want it. I understand because it's your family secret and it's not good if another person know that" said shin hye..

 

"I...I don't know shin hye. I just meet you twice but I just enjoy and relax

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter