Junghwa Leave..

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12...

Flashback..

 

night in yonghwa house..

 

"father, I'll go sleep now" said yonghwa..

 

"ne" said his father shortly while he stare to his handphone..

 

yonghwa look suspicious and curious since often he saw his father always call somebody and waiting for a call..

 

but he just hide it for his self without ask to his father about that..

 

next morning...

 

his mother, park min young was wake up and see if her husband is not with her now..

 

she turn and look to the clock..

 

it's 8 am..

 

"maybe he is going to work" said min young to her heart while she get out from her room..

 

"good morning, mother" said yonghwa while he finish to take a bath..

 

"do you has take junghwa to school??" ask min young..

 

"ne, mother" answer yonghwa shortly..

 

"and why you not go to school too??" ask min young..

 

"the schedule of our school has change because my school building has restore with the wall and the roof. so, I will go to school at afternoon at twelve o clock" said yonghwa..

 

then he saw if his father is not appears..

 

where is my father, mother. I'm not see him??" ask yonghwa..

 

"I tough he is going to work, yonghwa" answer min young..

 

"but I wake up at 6 am and I'm not see him when I'm wake up" said yonghwa..

 

min young look suprise to hear that. directly she walk hurry to her room and open the wardrobe. yonghwa follow her mother..

 

his cloth where is keep inside the wardrobe has gone, so with his shoes and his bag suitcase..

 

min young look sad and directly cry. she try to call him, but his handphone not active..

 

yonghwa hug to his mother and try to make her calm..

 

"why he leave us, yonghwa!!! his family!!!. do we make a mistake to him until he leave us??" ask min young while she hug her son..

 

"I don't know mother. but I can't accept all of his reason to leave us. for honest, I feel suspicious when often I see him make a call and receive the call from someone, moreover last night. I'm not tough he will leave us without give an explanation why he do that" said yonghwa..

 

"I see him too, yonghwa. but I'm afraid to ask him about that. you know how he is easy to temper when we ask something" said min young..

 

his mother than let go off from hug yonghwa. she wipe her tears and try to call her husband again..

 

but until the day is over, she can't contact with her husband..

 

since then they life is like difficult. min young must to work and they are begin rarely to talk like before. sometimes, yonghwa can hear his mother is cry when he pass to her room..

 

yonghwa is slowly begin to hate to his father because make his mother is sad and suffer like that..

 

after two month had pass, min young look not too sad again and can accept the fact. so with her two son..

 

but yonghwa still bury to feel hate and anger to his father. he wish his father will never return and assume that he is dead..

 

ten years had pass with fast..

 

night at yonghwa house..

 

they has sit on the dining room and will pray and eat for a dinner when suddenly the bell of their house is rang..

 

"junghwa go and see who is coming" said min young..

 

junghwa go to the front door and open the door..

 

when he saw who is coming he look suprise and shout in happiness..

 

"father!!!! you're back" shout junghwa..

 

"my son, I miss you" shout Mr. sam while he hug to his son..

 

"mom!!!!, brother!!!! father is back" shout Junghwa..

 

min young and yonghwa hear junghwa yelled. they walk to the front door..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter