Yonghwa in danger..and a stranger rescue them..

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21...

 

 

Flashback..

 

 

at three Am in the dawn time..

 

 

 

Yonghwa, guns and two of junior student goes to the forest for searching their friends..

 

 

 

"do you think is not dangerous to searching them in the forest while it's still dark and we can't see anything" ask the junior student to his friend..

 

 

 

"honestly I feel it's not safe to searching them in the dark like this, but it's our responsible too for searching our friends. not just our lecturer responsible..the problem that we must thinking now is we don't know about this forest and that will make a difficult for us to searching them" said his friend..

 

 

 

the junior student nodded his head sign agree with his friend opinion..while guns and yonghwa listening what they said..

 

 

 

 

yonghwa hold the flashlight on his right hand while his left hand hold a pipe, so with guns and the two junior students..

 

 

 

 

"do you agree with them, yonghwa?? "ask guns while he glanced to yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

"what about you, guns, do you agree with them??"ask yonghwa

 

 

 

 

"I think they are right, we don't know about this jungle and that is one of our problem..the other problem that we must thinking too is about situation, we don't know where we are walking now cause we don't have a compass or someone to lead us..I'm afraid that we will lost in this jungle and can't find a way back to villa..I suggest us for stay, to wait until morning. so, we can see the situation around us and also I suggest us to give a mark with use a rock. so, we can find a way home and not lost in this jungle" suggest guns007..

 

 

 

Yonghwa look silent while he thinking what guns said. He must thinking about their safety too..

 

 

 

He stop to walk and look to guns007..

 

 

 

“you are right, my friend..I’m not thinking about that. Okay, we will stop here and take a rest while we wait until morning comes then we will continue to searching our friend” said yonghwa

 

 

 

 

He and his teams are sit on the rock while they waiting the sunrise to comes..

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa then share the job who will watch while they take a rest. It’s still 3 hours before the morning..

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa decide to take a job for one hour while his teams sleep, then guns will replace him..

 

 

 

Yonghwa look day dreaming, without he realize some pair of eyes has watching him..

 

 

 

 

Suddenly yonghwa feel dangerous around him and make him out of his reverie..

 

 

 

When he just will go to guns and wake him up..he feel pain in his arms..

 

 

 

 

“aachhhh” moan yonghwa..while he touch it and see blood from his arms..

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa has hit by an armor. The wounded has slowly influence to his awareness, sign that the armor had poison..

 

 

 

Yonghwa had force to walk, but his eyes was blur..

 

 

 

“guns…guns…wake up…heiii..wake up..we are in dangerous” shout yonghwa while he walk in the dark..

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa feel weak cause of his wounded..

 

 

 

 

 

“I have to safe them..even I risk my life” said yonghwa while he take a step forward..

 

 

 

 

then he fall down to the grass...he can't hold the poison from his wounded anymore..

 

 

 

 

yonghwa is unconscious....

 

yonghwa don't know how long he is unconscious..

 

 

 

when he wake up, he feel pain on his wounded..

 

 

 

 

"aacchhhh"

 

 

 

 

suddenly someone hug him and cry on his chest...yonghwa look carefully and he is happy when he know who hug him..

 

 

 

 

it's his girlfriend, Park Shin Hye..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yong...oh, Yong..you're wake up. Thanks GOD..don't you know how worried I am when Guns come back with carried your body and see your blood from your wounded!!!" shout shin hye while she hug yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa saw karen, guns, juniel and other friends inside the room..

 

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa feel touching with his lovers said. he caress her long hair and try to smile to her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will not dying, shin..as long as you love me..I will always life for you..I'm strong, you know???" joke yonghwa while he stare to shin hye..
 

 

 

 

 

shin hye look upset with his joke. she hit slowly his chest...

 

 

 

 

"don't make me worried again, yong..I'm just almost crazy because of you..fortunately, someone is rescue all of you, before the cannibal peoples will catch you" said shin hye while she stand up from hug yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

"shin hye is right, yonghwa..someone is rescue us before the cannibal peoples will catch us..

FLASHBACK..

 

 

 

 

Guns is wake up quickly when he hear yonghwa shout..

 

 

 

 

he try to recognize the situation and realize if they are in dangerous because some people are attacked them..

 

 

 

"yonghwa..."shout guns007 while he try to looking for yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

when guns make a step back, his leg was touch something on the ground..

 

 

 

 

guns kneel down and touch one body on the ground. guns take his flashlight and he look shock when he know that is yonghwa who is lying on the ground..

 

 

 

 

"yonghwa wake up..." shout guns. but yonghwa not give a respon...

 

 

 

"brother guns..we are scare!!!" shout two of junior student..

 

 

 

 

"run...run...and rescue your self" shout guns while he hold yonghwa body..

 

 

 

 

 

but they just stand and look trembling cause of scaring..and guns realize that..

 

 

 

 

"you, piggy back yonghwa..while I lead the way back to villa.." said guns while he glanced to behind them..

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter