My Sad Days...

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I

Park Shin Hye Pov..

 

I wake up in the morning with smile has cover in my face..

 

Last Night I has date with Lee Min Ho. he tell me that he love me. the confession who I waiting so long. I still happy...

 

then my handphone screen is flash on. I check it. it's min ho who text message to me in the morning. I'm happy.

 

" what will min ho said to me in the morning. I excited on him" while I open the massages..

 

but then when I open the massage. I can't believe to what is written on the text..

 

"I'm sorry Shin hye. last night is mistake. let's break up now. I hope that you will be happy with someone you love. I will go and dissapear from you forever"

 

I can't believe if min ho has break up with me just a few hours after he confession his love to me. I'm crying now. I try to contact min ho again.but he handphone is non active.

 

"why you left me without explain to me, min ho. you break my heart. I just dream about us. but now you destroy everything. I don't know what have to do now" while I crying..

 

Author Pov

 

shin hye then decided to call karen her friend..

 

Shin hye:"karen, can you come here now. cause I need you. I'm sad now"

 

Karen:"are you crying shin hye?? what happen to you?? wait there I will go to your house now"

 

shin hye close her handphone. she just cry while hold her doll..

 

after half an hour, Karen finally arrive to shin hye house. shin hye mother is open the front door. 

 

shin hye mother:"shin hye now was in her room. she lock her self in her room. she is not get out from her room since this morning. she is not want to eat for breakfast. I just worried with her now"

 

Karen:"I see, shin hye call me this morning. she have a problem with her boyfriend min ho. min ho is break up her just this morning. she is sad right now. but don't worry mam, I will try to comfort her and make her happy again"

 

Shin hye mother:"I hope that you can cheer her up"

 

Karen:"I'll go to her room now" while she go to stair and knock shin hye room..

 

Shin hye:"who is it??"

 

Karen:"Cm'mon Shin hye open the door"

 

Shin hye:"wait karen" while shin hye go and open the door..

 

Karen then saw that shin hye eyes is red. it sign that she just have crying hard..

 

shin hye immediately hug her best friend..

 

Shin hye:"oh, karen. I feel broken heart now. min ho is break up me just with text massages without explanation. I love him, but he make my heart is broken into a pieces. I hate him to do this to me" while she crying again.

 

Karen:"how dare him to do this to my best friend. if I meet him, I will punch him on his face, so he can feel the same pain that he give it to my friend" while she massages shin hye back to make her calm.  

 

Karen:"shin hye, stop crying now. I understand your feeling, but you must get up from sadness and suffer cause of min ho. you must show that you are shin hye. the strong girl. don't let anyone know about your problem"

 

shin hye just silent while she cry and hug karen..

 

karen and shin hye walk together and they sit on the bed. shin hye begin to wipe her tears..

 

Karen:"shin hye, you are not eat breakfast since morning and now it's 11 Am. you must be hungry now, I will take a food for you and you must eat now"

 

shin hye:"I'm not feel hungry karen". she is stop her crying now.

 

Karen:"don't be stubborn shin hye. I know that you hungry. don't let this make you suffer your self. I take your food now, Ok??"

 

Shin hye:"just a little karen, I don't want eat much, right now"

 

karen just smile while she is going and take a food for shin hye..

 

after 10 minutes, karen is back while she bring a plate with bread on it.

 

Karen:"eat now, shin hye cause you are hungry now"

 

shin hye take one pieces of bread. she try to eat a bread even she is not feel want to eat. she eat almost half of bread..

 

Shin hye:"I don't want to eat the rest karen"

 

karen:"ok, at least you has eat" while she bring back the plate..

 

after that she is back to shin hye..

 

Shin hye:"how about the task from Mr. kim. has you finish it, karen?? cause Mr. kim will take a value from the task 3 days from now"

 

Karen:"no, I hasn't. I'm still lazy to finish it. ah, shin hye. how if we go to college now?? I want to meet my boyfriend Guns007. I promise to meet him on college. beside that at 3 Pm. we have a class on college"

 

Shin hye:"I don't know if I want to get out right now"

 

Karen hold shin hye shoulder:"shin hye, don't lock your self in sadness. you must enjoy your self and meet the other guy. I believe that you can feel love again"

 

Shin hye:"hmmm, later I will go to college"

 

Karen:"okay, so, I will go now. take care your self" while she tap shin hye shoulder..

 

karen then leave her room and meet shin hye mother on front door..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter