in The silent of the Night..Yonghwa confession of love to shin hye..

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18..

 

at 7 Pm, all the student has gather in one big room..

 

yonghwa as a lecturer will give the lesson about the management of time.

 

then the handsome guy is come to them. he wear the blue shirt and jeans..

 

he smile to his student after he put some books on the table..

 

he look excited..

 

"okey..tonight I will give a lesson about how to manage your time" said yonghwa..

 

"we will talk about why it's necesarry to manage the time, and how to manage it" said yonghwa again..

 

then yonghwa begin to explain about management time, why it's necesarry and how to make it..

 

then he open the question about it..

 

it's karen who raise her hand..

 

"Mr. yonghwa..you not mention what factor that will influence to make the management time??" said karen..

 

"good karen..I will answer your ask later, anyone else who want to ask before I answer karen question" said yonghwa..

 

it's shin hye who raise her hand..

 

yonghwa just smile while he stare to the girl that he love..

 

"yonghwa..I wanna ask you..how if there is something emergency that we must do meanhwile we has make the time schedule for today??" ask shin hye while she smile sweetly to the guy that she love..

 

"good question shin hye.." said yonghwa..

 

he wait for a minutes. no one will ask him anymore..

 

"alright. I will answer two question from you"

 

"you right, karen..I'm forget about that. there is four factor that influence to management of time.." said yonghwa..

 

"first factor is a price..if you will have to do something that important but the price is high..better if you think twice before you do that, because maybe you not ready with the price.." said yonghwa..

 

"second..priority..you have to make scale priority of your needed for today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.." said yonghwa..

 

"third..internal factor like your condition, etc. you must feel your condition for today before you will do what you has make in time schedule..don't force your self if you doubt that you can do it" said yonghwa..

 

"and the last factor is external factor, like your bestfriend, neighbour and your boyfriend or girlfriend. you must know what your priority of external factor. your boyfriend or girlfriend or your bestfriend.."

 

"your understand, guys??" ask yonghwa..

 

"ne..we understand mr. yonghwa" said the student in unision..

 

"alright..now I will answer shin hye question..if there is something emergency, you must make again the time schedule that you can't do it because that things. all things can we set up.." said yonghwa..

 

"okey..I has enough to explain about management of time..now I will give you the task..try to make the time schedule like I has write on the white board for tomorrow..I will give you ten minutes before we eat for a dinner" said yonghwa..

 

each of the student start to make task of time schedule. jung yonghwa has sit on the chair. his eyes often stare to park shin hye, the beautiful girl..

 

shin hye not realize that. she was busy to write the time schedule. but her friends karen and juniel who sit beside her know that..

 

"shin hye.." call karen..

 

"don't disturb me, karen..don't you see..I was busy now.." said shin hye while she was think and play the pen in her finger..

 

"shin hye..look at me" said juniel..

 

"asiissshhh..what??" ask shin hye with upset. she turn to look juniel..

 

"don't you see..yonghwa often stare to you.." said juniel..

 

"ooohhh.." said shin hye shorty while she turn to look in front..

 

then her eyes meet the dark eyes of yonghwa. then she smile on him while yonghwa did the same..

 

"why you don't tell me from the first??" ask shin hye..

 

"you are too busy with your time schedule.." said karen..

 

"I'm sorry, my friend.." said shin hye..

 

"it's okey, shin.." said juniel..

 

then the three of girl are continue to write the time schedule..

 

after ten minutes..

 

"okey guys, time's up..bring here your task and I will return your books tomorrow morning" said yonghwa..

 

one by one the student come and bring the book of task on yonghwa table..

 

shin hye is the last...

 

she put her books while she stare to yonghwa..

 

then they are smile to each other for a while before shin hye came back to her sit..

 

"alright guys, enough for tonight..after dinner. all of you must return to your room and take a rest.." said yonghwa..

 

"dismiss.."

 

all of student go out from the room and walk to the dining room where the food has been prepare..

 

after yonghwa arrive..karen lead them to pray..

 

and the dinner time is begin. yonghwa then sit beside shin hye while he take the plate. he will talk to her..

 

when....

 

suddenly the rain is fall down with hard..

 

and make the light is off. the places has turn to dark..

 

some of girls are panic. and start to yell in scare..

 

"I'm scare..turn on the light please" yell the girls in unision..

 

yonghwa command guns007 to see what happen with the elec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter