Shin hye give advice to him and LOVE is slowly comes from her heart.

Thief Of My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15..

 

One week had pass away since junghwa is dying..

 

Yonghwa and his mother graved junghwa in seoul, so they can visit his grave when they want to..

 

when the funeral of junghwa, his father, Mr. sam is came and look very sad. but yonghwa and his mother hate him and not want to look on him even just for a while. they consider Mr. sam like a stranger..

 

Mr. sam admit that all of happen to junghwa, it's because he's not give attention to him. he tough that to give what junghwa want, he will be happiness. but he's wrong, junghwa feel free without control from his father and think that he can do anything he want until he not realize that he will enter the dark world of drugs and make him can't get out of there.

 

Yonghwa can't hold the tears is fall down from his eyes, he's very love and care to junghwa because junghwa it's only his younger brother and close to him. they often play together when they still a children. he remember, when junghwa it's brithday for 10 years old. junghwa make a wish and write it on the paper and then he hang on to the tree..

 

"why you hang on the paper to the tree junghwa??" ask yonghwa..

 

"I hope the angel will read my wish and make it to be reality" said junghwa..

 

since that, junghwa always hang on the paper to the tree every his birthday, and yonghwa remember that with clearly..

 

after the funeral of ceremony, one by one the invitator's go away. only three people who still there. yonghwa, min young and his father, Mr. Sam..

 

Mr. sam then walk slowly to them..

 

"I'm sorry yonghwa, min young..I regret of what happen to junghwa..this is fully of my mistaken until he's dying..if I give more attention to junghwa, this is will not gonna happen" said Mr. sam..

 

yonghwa and min young not said anything..

 

Mr. sam realize if his son and his wife is not forgive him..

 

he look sad and suffer too because he lost one of his son, while the other son is hate him. Mr. sam feel lonely now..

 

"please forgive me..give me second change to fixed my mistake.." said Mr. sam again..

 

"Go away...father...I hate you..you make me suffer and crying because I just lose my younger brother who I love very much" said yonghwa with cold tone..

 

Mr. sam look shock to hear that..

 

"they can't forgive me" said Mr. sam in his heart..

 

he try to look his wife, but min young avoid him and look to another way..

 

he look hopeless and crying..

 

"I'll go now.." said Mr. sam with weakly while he slowly leave the grave of junghwa..

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"since that, I'm never seen him again or hear news about Mr. sam. and consider that My father is dead" said Yonghwa while he wipe the tears from his face..

 

park shin hye at last know everything about his life and why yonghwa hang on the paper with cry at that night..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter