chapter 9

Beauty and the Beast

"I'm marrying Kai." She mumbled.

"Kai? My friend?" He asked.

"Mmm."

"Why?"

"You want me out of your life right? This marriage is the only way!"

"No mungdae! It's not!"

"Sehun, please...please just leave." 

"Do you truly love me?"

"Sehun more than anything, but you don't love me back!"

"Your right, I don't. Have fun on your marriage Mungdae." Sehun said. Mungdae cried and hugged sehun tightly.

"OPPA I WANT YOU IN MY LIFE!" Sehun scoffed and pushed her to the floor.

"I was mad, but now I am happy about your marriage!"

"Oppa, I can call it off!"

"SHUT UP! BETTER YET, GO DIE IN A HOLE OR ROT IN HELL!"

"OPPA!" Sehun kicked mungdae in the stomach and she puked up blood. Sehun than stormed off leaving Mungdae all alone, on the cold, wet, damp ground in the pouring rain.

......

Sehun's POV

I stormed out of the park and left mungdae behind. I know she will get sick but who cares? I needed to get out of that park. I kept on running and running till my heart stopped. Right when I was about to give out, I dropped to the floor on my knees and sat on my criss crossed applesauced and buried my face in my hands. Was she making this up? Is she lying to me? Playing a prank on me? 

I want her in my life! I want to hold her, hug her, kiss her, squeeze her, love her, cherish her, be her protecter, be her one and only, be the first person she gives her ity too, I want to make her feel like she's the only girl in this world! I want it all! I want her!

......

Mungdae's POV

I was lying on the ground, puking up blood but I wiped it away with my long sleeved shirt and managed to get myself up. I walked out of the park in bad condition, I was mostly limping though. I screamed in pain from my stomach and ran to the nearest bench I found and sat down. I lifted up my shirt and found a big bruise on my stomach, everytime I would touch it I would scream. I started to cry and than I started puking up more blood. I fell on the floor in a fetus position and held my stomach. I than looked and found sehun crying all by himself. 

I couldn't let him get sick so I gathered all my strength I had left and limped over to sehun than got down on my back and put him on me. My stomach started hurting and I puked up more blood, the white snow was now red. I hunched down and almost screamed but I bit my toungue making it bleed to supress my screams and moans. I limped all the way to his house and cried. 

"Oppa, will you do this to me when i'm hurt?"

After 10 painstaking minutes we arrived at his house and I put him down. He looked at me and asked me if I was alright and I nodded weakly than he shrugged his shoulders and went inside his house leaving me outside in the cold. I was holding my stomach and started vomiting. After 2 minutes of non-stop puking, I reached onto something and got up weakly. My house was only 2 blocks away, I could walk in that distance. Each move I made caused me to scream, but at least I helped someone even though I was in pain. 

I puked up more blood and fell on the floor. I was getting drenched in the water but I didn't care, as long as sehun was safe...I would be happy, no matter how much pain I felt.

......

Author Note: No guys, I'm not trying to make sehun the villain here. Just keep on reading.