chapter 13

Beauty and the Beast

(5 days later)

Mungdae was in her dressing room with the make-up artist doing her make-up and her best friends fighting over which dress she should wear. Mungdae giggled and looked at her friends through the mirror.

"Are you guys really fighting over my dress?"

"Well yes string bean." Sora said and started throwing dresses everywhere.

"Yah! Pick up those dresses!" Sarah yelled at sora. Sora stuck her tounge out at sarah and started throwing more dresses in the air.

"Why did I pick you guys as my friends? Most importantly, why did I choose you guys to be in my dressing room? You will just make it a mess." Mungdae said and stared at Sora. Sora puffed out her cheeks and unpuffed them than left the room. The make-up artist was done and left the room leaving mungdae and sarah alone. Sarah walked up to mungdae and put her hands on her friends shoulders.

"Mungdae sweetie, are you sure about this?" Mungdae looked in the mirror, blinked three times and answered.

"Yes."

"What about sehun?"

"Don't bring him up."

"He is attending the wedding, right?" Sarah asked. Mungdae looked at her friend and sighed than looked back at the mirror.

"I doubt it. He hates my guts."

"No he doesn't string bean."

"Can you stop calling me string bean? I'm not that skinny!"

"String bean, listen." Mungdae sighed and slouched in her chair.

"I'm listening."

"Sehun oppa will make it. You know why?"

"Why?"

"He truly loves you."

"No Sarah, he doesn't."

"Stop saying that! He teases you cause he loves you!" Mungdae snapped her head sideways to her friend and stood up making sarah flinch and step back.

"He abused me, hit me, insulted me and made me enter the hospital many times. Do you call that love?" She asked through gritted teeth. Sarah shook her head no and Mungdae smiled.

"Good, so were on the same page?" Sarah nodded and opened the door than short screamed when she saw sehun in front of her outside.

"Hey Sarah." Sehun greeted with flowers in his hand. Sarah smiled and let him in earning a growl from mungdae.

"What do you want sehun?" Mungdae asked him annoyed. Sarah left and closed the door now leaving mungdae and sehun alone together.

"I wanted to give you these flowers." He said and extended his hand out. Mungdae stared at him and took the flowers than threw it on the ground and stomped on it.

"I don't need flowers. My husband will give me some." Sehun's heart felt like it just got stabbed by a sharp knife when he heard the word "husband".

"My flowers are more beautiful."

"No Sehun. There not. Flowers coming from a monster does not mean anything and it surely does not make it more beautiful. It makes it more ugly knowing that an ugly personalitied person gave me this." Mungdae said.

"I may be ugly underneath, but I love you."

"Too late. Love you's are not gonna make me come back into your little trap. I have been in it for too long and I don't plan to check in again and stay there."

"Mungdae, please...don't marry kai."

"It's set already and I can't delay it. I already did and I can't delay it again."

"Mungdae..."

"And thanks to you sehun, my baby died. No, your baby died."

"What?"

"Yeah, from you hitting me too much, kicking me in the stomach, hitting me again and again. You killed the baby and also killed my feelings for you. I still loved you when you hurt me but when you killed the human being inside of me, I grew so much hate for you." Mungdae said.

"How did you even get that child?"

"Remember? That one time when we were really drunk? It happened about 3 months ago. You banged me up and than since we were drunk, you forgot about this but I didn't."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" Sehun screamed.

"I was hoping you would know from the hints I was dropping. I have wanted to be loved by you cause I had this baby inside of me, I have been craving for your attention because as the dad of our late baby I craved attention, and only from you. The reason I clinged onto you was so the baby could feel your touch. I laid your hand on my stomach so you could feel the bump, you could feel the little human in my stomach. But no, you decided to push me away and abuse me. In result of the beatings, you killed your baby. No, our baby. Thank you. THANK YOU FOR KILLING MY ONE AND ONLY JOY IN LIFE!" Mungdae yelled. 

"I'm sorry."

"Nothing is gonna change that now. I need to get dressed in my wedding dress now so please, get out and never return."

"Please think about my feelings for you." He pleaded. Mungdae shook her head no and pushed him out of her dressing room and slammed the door in his face.

......

"Do you, Lee Mungdae take Kim Jongin as your handsome husband?" The priest asked.

"I do." Mungdae said with smile and slipped on the ring on her husbands ring finger.

"Do you, Kim Jongin take Lee Mungdae as your beautiful wife?"

"I do." Kai said with a smile and slipped on the ring on his wifes ring finger.

"Do you-"

"Can we skip this priest?" Mungdae asked him. The priest nodded and said his final speech.

"YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE!"

Kai and Mungdae kissed with smiles on their face but sehun who was looking at them shedded a tear and when everyone was walking out, he walked out too and went outside.

......

Authors Note: There is gonna be in the next upcoming chapter. Please don't read if your not ready, it might be mini . And no people, this does not mean "sehun isn't the main character anymore?!" it was just a little short scene. There are gonna be many sehun and mungdae moments in this story, alright? so just keep calm and keep reading my stories! :D