chapter 2

Beauty and the Beast

Sehun and Mungdae arrived at mungdae's apartment and they went in together with mungdae holding his arm gently. Mungdae brought him to the white beige couch to sit and she got a glass of sweet bubble tea chocolate. She brought it over to him, gave him it and smiled than sat down next to him.

"What is this?" Sehun asked her. She smirked.

"Chocolate bubble tea." She said. Sehun looked at the drink and than spoke.

"I thought you hate chocolate bubble tea." He reminded.

"I decided to try it because you like it..." Mungdae said and drifted off. Sehun looked at her and saw her staring down at her hands in her lap and smirked but than wiped it off of his face. 

"I hate girls who do that." She looked at him surprised.

"Um...well it wasn't just because of you, I had other reasons. I really wanted to try chocolate bubble tea drinks and I did and I like it."

"Why do you force yourself to like stuff I like?"

"Well-" Mungdae was cut off when sehun accidently spilled his drink on his shirt and some got on mungdae's skirt. She gasped and quickly got up off the couch and grabbed several tissues and dabbed sehun's shirt carefully but fast also.

"Omo sehun! Your so clumsy!" Mungdae stated and blushed a little bit with a sly smile. Sehun stared at her and liked the touch of her on his body. But sehun slapped mungdae's hand away and cleaned his own shirt.

"I can do it myself!" Sehun muttered and took the tissues out of her hand. Mungdae looked at him and growled.

"Stop being so stubborn and let me do it!" She raised her voice and snatched the tissues out of his hand. Sehun pulled her hair and she yelped than pulled his and he screamed. Mungdae threw the tissues on the floor and pushed sehun on the floor along with the tissues and got on top of him and pinned his arms to the ground and picked up some tissues that were right by her and started to gently dab his toned abs once again.

"If you want to kiss me, go ahead."

"Cheater. Cheating on your girlfriend? That's so bad!" Sehun laughed and grabbed mungdae's arms and pulled her down, there faces were inches apart and she could feel his warm breath surround her and her eyes were wide and she was holding her breath. Sehun than lifted his head up and almost touched her lips but missed them and went straight to her ear and whispered something.

"You say you don't like me? Ha! I find that a lie, my member is right on your womanhood and I could tell your feeling aroused. Are you aroused by me?" 

Mungdae shook her head no quickly and sehun stared at her.

"I'm not aroused by you Oh Sehun!" She quickly said and got off of him and went into the kitchen and threw the tissues away. When she turned around, sehun was shirtless. She saw his milky white skin, six pack, strong and kinda big biceps and a great pelvis line cause he was sagging a little bit. Mungdae stared at him and he walked over to her with his shirt over his left shoulder and stared at her intensely.

"S-sehun..." Sehun stopped in front of her and stuck his shirt out in her face. She wacked it away and looked at the now shirtless guy in front of her.

"Wash it."

"I thought-"

"I wanted to kiss you? Who would kiss that lips of yours?"

"Actually many guys would, they would want me to be their girlfriend an-"

"Just wash it." Sehun told her. Mungdae took his white t-shirt and walked into a room and noises of a machine were going on and she came out.

"Go home now."

"Shirtless? If I come out of this house with no shirt than people will suspect you and I are together and that we did it. Do you want that?" Sehun asked. Mungdae shook her head no slowly and all she got was a bored look from sehun.

"I'm stayin here."

"Huh?! No way!"

"Why not?"

"Because my mom will be home any minute!"

"Than get me a shirt and we can say were 2 friends studying."

"Sehun it's not that easy."

"What's not easy about this?"

"My mom hates boys around me. That's why I can't go to guy parties or girl and guy parties. I can only go to girl stuff, no boys. I have never studied-"

"Do you always blabber this much?"

"N-no."

"Than shut up and get me a shirt."

"Get one yourself lazy !" Mungdae told him and walked away and up the stairs.

"Mungdae...you are one special girl. And not the good type of special." Sehun thought.

.....

It was around night time, mungdae and sehun were sitting spaces apart from each other on the couch and watching a scary movie. Mungdae was scared senseless and sehun was bored senseless. A scary pop up of a dead girl came out and the rooms were filled with screams. Sehun looked at her and cleared his throat, mungdae looked at him with a "what" look and he sighed deeply.

"Your so ugly when your scared."

"Oh thanks oppa!"

"Your welcome."

after 20 minutes of the movie left it ended and sehun looked at mungdae again and snickered quietly seeing her face reaction.

"Go to sleep now." Sehun told her. Mungdae turned her head towards him and rejected.

"I said, go to sleep. We have school tomorrow."

"No we don't! Tomorrow is saturday!"

"Who cares! Get. Sleep."

"No!"

Sehun looked at her than sighed and picked her up bridal style, carried her up the stairs, went into her bedroom and threw her on her bed and left her alone in the dark with the A/C on.

"O-oppa!" She screeched. No answer.

"OPPA!!!" The door slammed open and it revealed a mad sehun.

"Shut up for crying out loud!"

"Oppa I need a nightlight!"

"A night what?"

"A night light...you know...it lights up the room."

"Go to sleep." Sehun said. Mungdae shook her head no and sehun sighed than sat down at her desk chair.

"Go to sleep now. I will watch you." Mungdae stared at him for a while and than drifted into deep sleep. Sehun looked at her sleeping body and sly smiled. He than looked at a picture on her desk and it was sehun's derp picture. He was shocked but laughed afterwards seeing how funny he looked back than.

"Why would she have a picture of me? Most of all...why would she keep it?

Sehun looked at the picture and than at mungdae and evily grinned than got a black temporary marker and drew on mungdae's face. He silently laughed and mungdae's nose twitched and he stopped but quickly did it again. 

......

Authors Note

This is so cah-ute!