chapter 8

Beauty and the Beast

Sehun's POV

I was walking in the park with an umbrella and  saw mungdae sitting on a wooden old park bench, in the rain and with no umbrella. I was about to walk over to her and cover her with my black big umbrella but stopped when I heard shouting. 

"I HATE YOU OH SEHUN! YOUR JUST LIKE THE BEAST FROM BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! YOU ARE A COLD, HEARTLESS, SELFISH, MEAN AND HIDEOUS MONSTER! I'M LIKE BELLE WHO'S CARING TOWARDS YOU AND CAN PUSH ASIDE YOUR BAD SIDES BUT INSTEAD YOUR PUSHING ME ASIDE! WHEN WILL YOU AND I DANCE AT A BALL JUST THE 2 OF US AND  DANCE LIKE CINDERELLA, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, THE LITTLE MERMAID! WHEN WILL YOU BE MY PRINCE CHARMING AND SAVE ME?!?! I HATE YOU OH SEHUN! I HATE HATE HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GLAD I'M GETTING MARRIED! THEREFORE, EVEN THOUGH MY HUSBAND DOESN'T LIKE ME, I DON'T NEED TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE! I DON'T NEED TO HEAR YOUR VOICE ANYMORE! I DON'T NEED TO FEEL YOU AROUND ME ANYMORE! YOUR A JERK OH SEHUN! YOUR A RETARD, SELFISH AND MEAN! YOUR A LOSER! YOUR.............................................................................................................................everything to me."

My heart stopped beating and I was frozen, paralyzed, stuck in time. Have I changed that much? And what marriage is she talking about? She mentioned marriage twice. Once in the room and now in the park. I walked up to her and touched her shoulder.

"Who are you marrying?" I asked. She didn't look at me and I slapped her face.

"LOOK AT ME!" She did and she was crying. I stared at her doing nothing.

"Who are you marrying Lee Mungdae?" I repeated. She didn't answer and I slapped her again.

"TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!"

"I'M MARRYING *************"

......

Authros Note: Sorry this chapter is short. Sorry if my chapters are a little bit short lately but the next one will be long. CLIFFHANGER PEOPLE! HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA! WHO IS SHE GONNA MARRY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! is sehun gonna approve?