chapter 17

Beauty and the Beast
"Mungdae, you need to come out and get fresh air." Kai said who was sitting on her bed.
 
"Kai, I won't go out if sehun isn't here." Mungdae said still staring out the window.
 
"Babe, come on. You won't eat, drink, sleep or even move! You need to get out of this dusty room or you will die!" Kai said raising his voice.
 
"I don't think you should yell at your wife." Mungdae said.
 
"I think I need too! Your being a hermet up here! Get downstairs and go outside! It's not healthy to stay up here!"
 
"It is my thinking spot."
 
"Your thinking spot 24/7?!"
 
"Yes..."
 
"Your unbelievable." Mungdae didn't say anything and kai left slamming the door behind him. Mungdae jumped a little than she started crying. Kai has brought in a doctor before and said if mungdae keeps acting like this, she might die in 3 days the max. The door opened again and in came a manly deep voice.
 
"Mungdae..." Sehun called out. Mungdae's eyes widened and she turned around to find her one true love standing right in front of her.
 
"Oppa...what are you doing here?" She asked him.
 
"Kai sent me here. Come on Mungdae, eat and drink." Sehun said and lifted up the glass to mungdae's mouth. Mungdae drank all of her water and sehun smiled. He than put the tray on his lap and fed mungdae the rice porridge. 
 
"Oppa, why did you come?" Mungdae said taking in more food.
 
"It's been 4 years, I wanted to visit you. See how things were going."
 
"Hm...it's been alright."
 
"How's the baby?" Sehun asked her pointing at her tummy. Mungdae smiled and patted her stomach.
 
"It's doing good. I'm gonna deliver in 15 days."
 
"Well,  you need to maintain a healthy body system in order to give birth to the baby and in order for the baby to be healthy. alive and well." Mungdae looked at sehun and leaned in close to kiss him but sehun backed away.
 
"I'm sorry Mungdae, but you have your husband." Mungdae sighed and screamed bursting sehun's ear drums.
 
"I WANT YOU SEHUN! HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY THAT?! I WANT YOU, ONLY YOU!" She screamed and started throwing her pillows at sehun. Sehun caught them all and put his hands on mungdae's shoulders and hugged her.
 
"Your still the old whiny kid back when we were little weren't you?"Sehun asked her. Mungdae nodded and hugged sehun tight than he hugged her tighter. 
 
"Let's go downstairs?"
 
"I need to get dressed first." Sehun looked at her and than his lips landed on mungdae's. It wasn't a deep kiss, just their lips were on top of one another. They stayed their for at least 2 minutes and than pulled apart from each other slowly. Sehun's eyes landed on mungdae's stomach and he smirked than lifted up her shirt and kissed her stomach.
 
"Your baby is gonna turn out beautiful." Sehun said.
 
"Thanks oppa. I sure hope so! I think the baby will have my eyes, nose and have kai's lips."
 
"Hahahahaahha! It would indeed be a beautiful baby."
 
"Oppa, why don't you just become the father?"
 
"I can't. I want a child that's my own. I don't want to raise someone else's."
 
"Than when I give birth we can make a baby together." Mungdae suggested.
 
"That would mean your cheating on your husband mungdae." Sehun told her.
 
"AHHHHHHH! Why couldn't you be my husband?!" Mungdae asked and pulled her hair.
 
"Sorry. Your married to Kai."
 
"I will call a divorce."
 
"I can't let you do that."
 
"Please? I want to be with you."
 
"No."
 
"Sehun! Your being unfair!"
 
"As much as I want you I can't hurt my bestfriend!"
 
"He won't be hurt!"
 
"HE LOVES YOU MUNGDAE!"
 
"I LOVE YOU THOUGH!"
 
"YOU AND I WILL NEVER WORK OUT!"
 
"YOUR ON YOUR PERIOD!" Mungdae yelled. 
 
"I WANT TO MARRY YOU, HAVE YOU AND KISS YOU BUT I CAN'T CAUSE YOUR WITH KAI! SO JUST DROP THIS!" Sehun said and pushed mungdae than her head hit the window and the next thing sehun saw was blood coming out of her head. He ran to go get kai and later they came back upstairs and a whole bunch of yelling was going on. Yelling in the house, car, hospital and even parking lot. 
 
......